I Am Male Single Any Woman That Want Me?

Definetely a scammer. These assholes just don't give up. I could sit here, and let this fucker know I intend on fooling him into thinking I am going to message him, and lead him on, and you know what, he would still fall for it.

Go back to Nigeria, asshole.

apathrev said:
Definetely a scammer. These assholes just don't give up. I could sit here, and let this fucker know I intend on fooling him into thinking I am going to message him, and lead him on, and you know what, he would still fall for it.

Go back to Nigeria, asshole.
:werd:

maybe he got busted by us who knows

thank god i not interested :whistle:
i think this post by him is dumb

I would dismiss his claim. I think his intention is to get a victim's identity! This sounded like classic ID thieve plot! I too, have gotten some e mail from scammer as if she's flirting me with claim that she's hot chick. Sounded WAY WAY WAY too good to be good. If hot chick's having trouble finding guys, I'd be super Skeptical! I never met a straight guy who don't like hot chick! I DO like hot chicks, just for the fun, that is ALL! Nothing more! Too bad, I can NOT trust hot chicks for serious relationship. Im just being blunt because I got bad experience, period.

diehardbiker65 said:
I would dismiss his claim. I think his intention is to get a victim's identity! This sounded like classic ID thieve plot! I too, have gotten some e mail from scammer as if she's flirting me with claim that she's hot chick. Sounded WAY WAY WAY too good to be good. If hot chick's having trouble finding guys, I'd be super Skeptical! I never met a straight guy who don't like hot chick! I DO like hot chicks, just for the fun, that is ALL! Nothing more! Too bad, I can NOT trust hot chicks for serious relationship. Im just being blunt because I got bad experience, period.

It's not identities their after. It's patsies to launder money, forward stolen goods to Nigeria, and of course try the old "I've got 100 million dollars in frozen assets" scam.

I'll lead this fucker on and show you guys what I mean.

Aw come on guys...give him a chance....... :laugh2: anybody seen Miss P.....this could be the tall, dark and hansom she is looking for.

Back