I Am Male Single Any Woman That Want Me?

pureheart

Reaction score
Hellllo My Name Is Jeff I Am A Man Of 39 Yrs Old.i Am Tall Handsome I Need A Real Love....am Deaf But Am Working I Need A Lady That Will Be Mine.

:confused: You posted in photo forum and I do not see no photo. So where is it? :whistle:

pureheart is a deaf lawyer??? :confused: :dunno:

Check his profile:

I am a deaf lawyer.

pureheart said:
Hellllo My Name Is Jeff I Am A Man Of 39 Yrs Old.i Am Tall Handsome I Need A Real Love....am Deaf But Am Working I Need A Lady That Will Be Mine.

Yeah a pureheart of scam...

misleading info there, must be some guy from Nigeria trying to lure a woman...gotta be careful.

Pureheart supposed to post in the Deaf Dating site. Not here. And since there is nuthin' more on the profile of his in the Yahoo. No pic, no story, no links. It's best that a lady shouldn't fall into a trap of his. We'll wait and see if he'll respond soon. Hmmm.... a "deaf lawyer"?? Com'on. Most lawyers have wonderful grammar skills, even a couple of deaf lawyers have 'em too.

Doesn't make sense:
pureheart said:

Too many capital letters. There should be a period after "Jeff." And there should be a space between a period and an "I". Hmmmm... where is the "I" before an "am" and there should be a comma between, "working" and "I".... doesn't make sense. "But" should be replace with "however" or "nevertheless." Where is an "and" between "tall" and "handsome?" Hmmmm...what else? Ahhh, there is one more: "I need a real love" should be omitted from it, it's distasteful. "Real love" is something that is more than just a loving. :eek: Hmmm.... might slap an "alert" label on it. :Oops: A lawyer wouldn't type that way even if there is a deaf lawyer.

It should be like this:
Hello, my name is Jeff. I am a deaf attorney for the (what business place). I am 39 years old gentleman and I am looking for a female lady to be my date. I don't have the time to search for the love of my life because I am working very hard. Being a lawyer is a very difficult and time-consuming career lifestyle I chose. What missing from my life is a wonderful lady. I need a genuine lady who will be in my heart and in my home evermore.
So I don't think I would reply to his post and thanks goodness, I'm married!

i got his msg thru yahoo.. he said hes 34 yrs old and is looking for a lady.. etc.. yet in here he said hes 39 yrs old? jeez.. yeah right..

definitely a scam alert... DONT FALL TO HIS PREY....

I don't have to worry about anything.. I am glad I am married to my sweet hubby!!!

i didnt ask for his email address or aim sn.. he immed me thru yahoo.. why cant he look at my profile and see that i am taken? sheesh *rme* at that idiot.. sigh!

Back