I am going to cut my long hair

first ones looks cool on ya, but remember if hair style may suitable on you. Depends on your face shapes. Get a photo of you and take it with you to hairdressing salon to scan your photo if it looks right on you very well before picking the ones of kind you like. Just to be safe side than arrrrghhh! Hope it helps ya :)

I like the first one. The second pic was just ok. If you want something similar like the hairdo in the second pic then maybe you should emulate Suzy from Biggest Loser's hair. Her hair looked great at her come out. Or something close to it. But I'm sure whatever you choose will look great on you.

It's a great idea to donate your locks.

Attachments

• preston suzy.jpg
    preston suzy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
I like the second picture of the shorter hair. Good looking and would be easy to keep.
Merrilee

I am toooo chicken to cut my hair. I refused it, just trim my hair thats it. I like it long hair.:cool:

I had long hair down to my waist about 4 months ago. I went to the beauty shop to have my hair trimmed but ended up cutting my hair really short. I got 12 and a half inches cut off and donated my hair to locks of love. some like it long the way it was and some like it short. I do miss my long hair but I wanted to do something for a change. I like the 2nd picture and yes with just a tad bit more lairs on it. that's what mine looks like. but now 4 months has passed and its alittle below my shoulder. Good Luck at whatever you do!

I like the first picture better

Whatever decision you make hope it worksout for you :fingersx:

Not yet. I haven't had much time. I pulled my back so needless to say I have been in a lot of pain also going to see my grandmother all week because she was diangosed with cancer.

I am going to do it. Maybe this Friday I can spare a few hours away.

I have waist long hair, but am afraid to cut it. I've thought about having it cut to shoulder length, but I don't know if I'm ready to do that yet. Still debating... LOL!

I like the first picture.

Good luck for which styles ya decide to have for your hair.

Back