I am going to cut my long hair

RainGurl

Reaction score
Do not forgot to donate hair to the cancer people. They are waiting on the lisit to match the color of your hair. They would be very thankful to have your long beautiful hair.

i like first pic, they look good on u...

i agree with Kalista.. i did before...

Yea I thought about that too.

But my hair is alittle streaked right now. The colour is coming out. Is that going to be a problem?

I would LOVE to have an opportunity to do that.

I am actually aiming for the second picture.

:Ohno: I want more pronounced layers though.

I'm tooo chicken and want to keep my long & curly hair... :Ohno:

I am actually aiming for the second picture.

:Ohno: I want more pronounced layers though.

I like the second picture too, that's is some fashion style of 2007! It'll look very good on you. ;)

Let me know if you went for it, post your picture too. :thumb:

it doesnt matter if your hairs is dyed or streaked.. they will accept anything as long as it is in good condition. They will be thanking you for your donation of the hairs to people who lost their hairs. I donated my hairs last summer and i felt good about it! :)

I like the 1st picture! It gonna look good on you. Good luck! Lock of heart is a great to donate your long hair! :)

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I had my cut last month. It was long, thick and curly so I decided to cut it short and it's so much lighter on my head.

I like the first one. It will look good on ya. :)

By the way, I do have my long hair but, I do not want to cut my long hair. I used to cut my hair soo many times in the past and now, I am lettin' it to grow long this time. :D

Just I say.. Needless if you wanna bit little cut length up to shoulder as long your hair looks long.. left hair goes to donate cancer people who needs hair.

Best way, cut hair first then streaks your hair.. looks much better fabolust looks!
*wink*
Trust me... I've been there....
(chuckles)
but I'm no longer hair anymore.. and hooked length mostly sylist shorter hair.. sometime tend to spikes hairs up or messy hair looks style more fabolust!

I missed my longest hair almost to my knee in 1991. July '91 I went to cut my short hair. My dad was upset with me. He loved my longest hair. I had good reason cut short my hair because everyday I had bad headache and dryer my hair almost 2 hrs. I fed up! since my short hair now. I have a picture longest hair somewhere boxes in storage. also, save longest hair in bag.

I like the 2nd pix of a bit short.. do you think u would like that? :)

I like the 2nd pic better...but up to u if u feel comfortable with that. Good luck!

I did that two years ago, my hair was half way down my back, and i got it cut off and donated to the cancer place. I had it chin length for a while, but now I am growing it out again, I missed having long hair lol. Good Luck. :cool:

I have been wanting to do it for a while.
I think I just need a change. I am going to streak it and just get it all layered to where my neck is.

I am a bit nervous. Trying to find the exact picture of the style I want.

So far I have found these two pics....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Kathleenrehman/hairstyle.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Kathleenrehman/wavy_hairstyles_3.jpg

No no no no!!! Why not like this?
dsc03755oy6.jpg

:fingersx: :giggle:

Back