i am going to be a daddy again!

Congrats :dance:

I knew it.. like i said earlier to you.. it could be your valentine's day gift.. (now belated) but.. Yay... praying for your wife and baby all throughout full term.. :)

God bless.. :hugs:

Thank you

I just want to say thank you to all of you for your kind words. Elizabeth's (my wife) first Dr. appointment in March 13, and I have been given the time off to go with her.

We went to the mid-wife yesterday (during the snow storm - got stuck 2 times - but was only 10 minutes late). We got to hear the baby's heartbeat! :) Elizabeth is 12 weeks along now, and the mid-wife says everything seems to be going fine.

Keep her in your prayers, though. Thank you!

Trent

thats great. I'm sure it excitment! I miss to hear heartbeat. Hope go well with her pregency!

Cheri said:
Why aren't I surprised? That's why you have a screen name of babymakerdaddy. :giggle: I'm just messing with you, Congratulations on another baby on board. That's enough sex for another 48 hours Ok dude? :popcorn:
LOL! :giggle: I have been wondering the same thing about the username. I wonder if babymakerdaddy gonna be in the "Book of Guinness World Record" for havin' ...let's see...50 to 100 kids. Hmmm :eek: :D J/K

Trent, Congratulations to you and your wife for having another child. I hope the child will be a happy and healthy and will enjoy many years of life growing up. ;)

Back