i am going to be a daddy again!

babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
I got home last night from work and my wife had a surprise in my dresser drawer for me - a positive pregnancy test. This will make number 4. My oldest is 4, next one is in Heaven (due to miscarriage), my other one is 19 months, and then "one in the oven"!

I am excited!

oh congrats.. its great being daddy again and now you have ur hands full!

Congratulation on becoming a daddy again!!!...

Wow.. Congrats to you.. wishes you have the best fulliest new baby incoming way...

Wonderful another Daddy! LOL

Best wishes for you and your wife - a healthy pregnancy, easy birth, and healthy baby! God bless!

when I read I got goosebumps :lol: nice surprise in dresser/drawer, CONGRATULATION! :wiggle:

wow Congratulation !!!!!!!!! I´m excting for you... All what I wish for you is best of good luck and enjoy for 9 months....

:applause: :applause: Oh BabyMakerDaddy, Congratulations!!! What wonderful news for you and your wife!!! I wish you and your family the best of luck on the upcoming new addition to your family and God Bless!!! :thumb:

Why aren't I surprised? That's why you have a screen name of babymakerdaddy. :giggle: I'm just messing with you, Congratulations on another baby on board. That's enough sex for another 48 hours Ok dude? :popcorn:

Best wishes to you and Mrs. Babymakerdaddy!

Back