I am getting MARRIED!!!

hot diggity damn! congratulation!

Awww here is a BIG congrats to you! :hug:

A big congratulations!! Wish you all the best luck! :)

Thanks. No we haven't set the theme yet. Since we are both goofy laid back people, with families and friends that are both goofy and laid back, most likely we will just keep the wedding something fun and different. My wedding dress is already on it's way!! yay!! I can't wait. I have already lost 10 lbs. Amazing what a wedding does for a girl's diet. lol

Many congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Hope it'll be the happiest day of your life. Be sure to post some wedding pics of you later on. :)

That's wonderful news, Jasmine! Congratulations:) Be sure to have the wedding earlier in the summer when it's not as hot in Oklahoma as in July or August.

That's wonderful news, Jasmine! Congratulations:) Be sure to have the wedding earlier in the summer when it's not as hot in Oklahoma as in July or August.

You have a point, it is friggin hot in July and August. lol. We were teasing my little future brother in law, he is nine, that he is going to be our little flower boy, he's like NooooOOOOOooooOOOO ring bearer! Seriously, though, we really just want something that is small and just fun for everyone. In fact, the receptions going to be at the lake where there is going to be a bbq, fishing, swimming, games, and something for the many many many kids that will be there to do too.

Jasmine4lakshmi; said:
...I am getting MARRIED!!! ...
:wave: Great Ms Jasmine! :cuddle: I'm getting a bowl of Cheerios! :giggle:

May you be blessed with all your heart desires
and may all of your dreams come true.

Wishing you oceans of love, happiness and fortune.

Congratulashuns!​

Congratulation! :) I wish i can attend the wedding :lol: i love weddings. Let drinks go around!

You have a point, it is friggin hot in July and August. lol. We were teasing my little future brother in law, he is nine, that he is going to be our little flower boy, he's like NooooOOOOOooooOOOO ring bearer! Seriously, though, we really just want something that is small and just fun for everyone. In fact, the receptions going to be at the lake where there is going to be a bbq, fishing, swimming, games, and something for the many many many kids that will be there to do too.
Tsk tsk tsk... making us boys look bad! :nono:

Hahaha...

Are you going to have a Twinkie wedding cake?

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/images/funny/redneckcake.jpg

Or a donut wedding cake?

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa89/fiona1978/Picture644-1.jpg

Just let you know that in Oklahoma wedding popular in late Spring and Summer but Summer tend to be full book. Expect the thing, not want say negative but just let you know about Summer issue wedding popular. Wish you the best!

Yeah, I know thats why I am booking now when it's cold, and I am also thinking of back up plans. :) I love the Twinkie wedding cake. lol.

Thank you guys so much. No, we have not set the exact date, just in the summer. We do know we want an out door wedding, perhaps one in the morning, or a sunset wedding.

HI :wave:! First of all congrate being engage to be marry soon!! My niece and her husband got married on beach under sunset it was so beautiful and they had such lovely pictures taken while sun was going down it was lovely they done good job on pictures . That would be best !

HI :wave:! First of all congrate being engage to be marry soon!! My niece and her husband got married on beach under sunset it was so beautiful and they had such lovely pictures taken while sun was going down it was lovely they done good job on pictures . That would be best !

Thank you very much. We decided that June or July which ever one we can reserve a good spot at one of our favorite pretty scenic lakes, where we will have it in the morning, and host a family get together style reception (hired childcare provided) at the lake, swimming, fishing, horse shoes, lawn chairs, games, to follow after the ceremony. :)

congrats! hope things go well for u guys when u get your plans finalized to have a summer wedding or whatever ;) good luck! :D

Congratulations on your engagement! I think outdoor weddings are great! There's always something about mother nature that makes a wedding day just perfect! Especially with the sunset, flowers, etc. If you ever need assistance in planning your big day, don't hesitate to contact me! :) Visit: www.simplyuniqueweddingsandeventscom if you're interested! Best of luck to you! :)

Back