I am getting MARRIED!!!

Congratulations, Jasmine4lakshmi. I wish you best luck. :)

Jasmine.

Before you set an outdoor wedding please do not make the mistake of planning a wedding during rainy season.

In Florida it is during the summer. A friend of mine had to move her wedding in the cramped up reception hall. Due to she had an afternoon wedding during our rainy season.

The wedding by far was still wonderful. But the Bride was disappointed She did not have it outside where she wanted it and cause havoc having to move everything inside.

But anyways gal!! Congrats!!!

Congratulations, Jasmine4lakshmi!
I am so happy for you! :)
Again, congratulations!!!

Congrats!! I like the sunset wedding idea :) I am sure it will be an aweome wedding whichever theme you decide on :)

Nooooooooo, I was just about to fall in love with you. :tears:

Just kidding. Congratulations, Jasmine. :D

Congratulations and wish you a good luck with your future! I hope that you will find the exact a place for your true dream.

Congratulation on your getting married. I do hope that your new fiance is treated you with kindness and make you feel like a queen. I did not know you got a serious relationship and I am surprise. How long have you know him before you got the proposal? Just go with the flow on planning your wedding. you both will be fine and Summer is the good time to do it. For me, I love the Fall wedding so that is what my husband and I got married eleven years ago and it went without a hitch. I am very happy for you. :D

Congrats, I have just (yesterday) been asked to be bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding and i am more excited than her!!!!

Thank you guys! We have been thinking about the best time to have an outdoor wedding. Also keeping in mind that in the summer, and in the evening the mosquitos are out. Jonathan and I have been together for two years. He's just as goofy as I am. lol.

Thank you guys! We have been thinking about the best time to have an outdoor wedding. Also keeping in mind that in the summer, and in the evening the mosquitos are out. Jonathan and I have been together for two years. He's just as goofy as I am. lol.

I am so happy for you Jasmine.

What kind of ring did he give you?

When my husband first proposed to me he did not have a ring for me at the time. I did not care! I was so happy that I cried. It was much later when I got my ring.

So what do you want your theme to be, since it is going to be outdoor.?

Back