I am backk on Alldeaf.com

Yes, I know you and I shall have revenge on you on what you have done to my brother, my father, my great grandpa, etc....

Yes, I know you and I shall have revenge on you on what you have done to my brother, my father, my great grandpa, etc....
:laugh2:

PowerON is Sam Dunn, he has the texan sense of humour ;)

Hello...It's been few years I have been on AllDeaf. com..bec I just became grandma for first time last year on July 31, 2008..that is why I go see my grandson weekly...my precious grandson!!
Until I check old emails which it was over 700 i try to check from bottom way back in July 2009 and I checked email from AllDeaf that they wished me for my birthday so I tried to go back again to check things out again...geee...well here I am!!..LOL

Hello...It's been few years I have been on AllDeaf. com..bec I just became grandma for first time last year on July 31, 2008..that is why I go see my grandson weekly...my precious grandson!!
Until I check old emails which it was over 700 i try to check from bottom way back in July 2009 and I checked email from AllDeaf that they wished me for my birthday so I tried to go back again to check things out again...geee...well here I am!!..LOL

long time. LOL!

We don't know each other but welcome back, GoldenLeaf74!!! :)

Back