I am backk on Alldeaf.com

GoldenLeaf74

Reaction score
I haven't been here for a long time, look like more than 3 years. I guess. I am not sure if someone remember me in this site for more than 3 or 4 years ago.

GoldenLeaf74

ahh it is move to right section.

Thanks, whoever is the mod for move in right section for me

VamPyroX, I remember you too. How are you doing been so far? I am doing fine but long journey for me for a while.

Hi there Bradley!

Oh yes I remember you very well, I enjoy watching your vlogs in DVTV.

Glad to see you here. I used to be Freaky before.

Tactile smile! [DeafBlind's Musings]

VamPyroX, I remember you too. How are you doing been so far? I am doing fine but long journey for me for a while.
I'm good. Just relaxing. Finally graduated from RIT with my second degree and am now living in Texas. :)

Hi there Bradley!

Oh yes I remember you very well, I enjoy watching your vlogs in DVTV.

Glad to see you here. I used to be Freaky before.

Tactile smile! [DeafBlind's Musings]

WOW, I didn't know you were watching my vlogs in DVTV.

DAMN, you change the nickname. I remember your nickname of Freaky, Are you involved with DVTV lately? I am not sue if it is DeafBlind's Musings for DVTV? huhhhh??

WOW, I didn't know you were watching my vlogs in DVTV.

DAMN, you change the nickname. I remember your nickname of Freaky, Are you involved with DVTV lately? I am not sue if it is DeafBlind's Musings for DVTV? huhhhh??

Yup, I followed most Canadian vloggers in DVTV, show Canadian pride and support!

Of course, I always change nicknames here! :giggle:

I was involved with DVTV v.1 as DBMusings then I didn't know DVTV v.2 was new. I closed my YouTube account so my handlename in DVTV v.2 is DBAdvocate.

I reply in DVTV v.2 mostly to comments relating to disability rights and Deafhood issues.

I used to vlog all the time then I stopped because I had a hard time understanding vlogs without subtitles or transcripts. Interesting thing is that I can understand you with no problem at all. I think because we're Canadians, we sign similar plus I know some MSL from DJH and AC. [You know them, smile.]

Yup, I followed most Canadian vloggers in DVTV, show Canadian pride and support!

Of course, I always change nicknames here! :giggle:

I was involved with DVTV v.1 as DBMusings then I didn't know DVTV v.2 was new. I closed my YouTube account so my handlename in DVTV v.2 is DBAdvocate.

I reply in DVTV v.2 mostly to comments relating to disability rights and Deafhood issues.

I used to vlog all the time then I stopped because I had a hard time understanding vlogs without subtitles or transcripts. Interesting thing is that I can understand you with no problem at all. I think because we're Canadians, we sign similar plus I know some MSL from DJH and AC. [You know them, smile.]

That was YOU!! I didn't realize it was you. LOL!!

WOW!! That's COOL.

Welcome back. I vaguely remember you.

welcome back
will you stick around here like tomorrow or so? i dont remember you. i wasn't active back in 2003.

Back