I am ashamed now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
My mom and her boyfriend is now HARDCORE christians and have their full hatred for other races!!!! But I tell them that they live in sin everyday because my mom is still legally married to my dad but seprated.. and they both had a baby out of wedlock also! They wasn't really into relgion and did not talk about so much hate for another race until now. My mom's side of the family is white nationalist so is her boyfriend's family. I am not too happy about it and that they wouldnt let my little brother Matthew go trick or treating because they don't believe in Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Awww I am sorry! :hug:

My mom and her boyfriend is now HARDCORE christians and have their full hatred for other races!!!! But I tell them that they live in sin everyday because my mom is still legally married to my dad but seprated.. and they both had a baby out of wedlock also! They wasn't really into relgion and did not talk about so much hate for another race until now. My mom's side of the family is white nationalist so is her boyfriend's family. I am not too happy about it and that they wouldnt let my little brother Matthew go trick or treating because they don't believe in Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

i am an chrisitan myself but i wouldnt go that far i still will take my step sons trick and treating its harmless but i ll have to be very careful outthere because too many freaks out there kidnapping kids and raping them so i might have to bring this:rifle: and:rl: with me or some:fart: there and:whip: there

Aw I am sorry that you have trouble with ur mother and her bf. I feel bad for ur brother that couldnt go out for trick and treat.

Oh Sorry to hear about that....

What kind of christians ? There are many many different of regloius.

So far, I know Jw dont believe in anyyyy holidays and birthdays too.. ya imagine ?

Hope that ya and mom get along as soon.....Be strong...

Here is :grouphug: to ya...

M-:afro:

just doesnt make sense and NEVER will make sense when you believe in god and always have something against ppl with skin color...arent they catohics? cause sometimes alot of KKK members are catohlics too.

FelixKat930 said:
My mom and her boyfriend is now HARDCORE christians and have their full hatred for other races!!!!

That doesn't sound like Christian to me. :confused: Christians I know don't hate anyone outside their race, only the sins that they committed.

FelixKat930 said:
But I tell them that they live in sin everyday because my mom is still legally married to my dad but seprated.. and they both had a baby out of wedlock also!

So? I've never been married and I have two boys. And you know what? I hate it when people tell me that I've sinned, Who hasn't? Everyone of us had sinned from time to time. God is the only one that allows to judge me, nobody else.

FelixKat930 said:
I am not too happy about it and that they wouldnt let my little brother Matthew go trick or treating because they don't believe in Halloween
That's up to them, I have some friends who wouldn't allow their children go trick and treating because they think Halloween is part of Satan. People have their own briefs, and there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. ;)

Ugh! I hate when ppl change things about them when they have a new bf or gf! SO ANNOYING! But i think that's really extreme about the religion thing. I mean i believe in God and stuff, and i think it's sad when ppl use Him and religion as saying that they're better than other ppl and all that. I feel bad for u!

arent they catohics? cause sometimes alot of KKK members are catohlics too.
Nope, KKK are ANTI-Catholics.
Oh and Cheri, I assume you've never heard of Christian Idenity or those TULIP Calvinist Extremists, or even read indeph about Jehovah's Witnesses

just doesnt make sense and NEVER will make sense when you believe in god and always have something against ppl with skin color...arent they catohics? cause sometimes alot of KKK members are catohlics too.

yeah, I utdy how u feels thru...

KKK arent regloius. They are just against black people.. That is horrible ! !

Jesus love ANY different of black,white,asian etc..

Nope, KKK are ANTI-Catholics.
Oh and Cheri, I assume you've never heard of Christian Idenity or those TULIP Calvinist Extremists, or even read indeph about Jehovah's Witnesses

What about them?

I encourage you can go to First Baptist Church or any church that based in the Bible to follow and they are more safer than go out in the dangerous streets. I still don't believe in Halloween. Because I read in Catholic's history that they set up an evil way for Halloween because that is part of Satan's work like hurting other people, murdered, etc. That is part of Satan's celebration since between 1300's to 1500's. I do not honoring on Satan's celeration in Halloween. They gave out some poison candies in CA. If I were you, you can go the mall or any church events. It is much more saftey for KIDS!! Don't be upset and don't need to follow them. It is important to be yourself and be happy with your kids and having a good times. :) :ily: :hug: :hug:

I encourage you can go to First Baptist Church or any church that based in the Bible to follow and they are more safer than go out in the dangerous streets. I still don't believe in Halloween. Because I read in Catholic's history that they set up an evil way for Halloween because that is part of Satan's work like hurting other people, murdered, etc. That is part of Satan's celebration since between 1300's to 1500's. I do not honoring on Satan's celeration in Halloween. They gave out some poison candies in CA. If I were you, you can go the mall or any church events. It is much more saftey for KIDS!! Don't be upset and don't need to follow them. It is important to be yourself and be happy with your kids and having a good times. :) :ily: :hug: :hug:

Oh cool.

Are ya baptist ? ?

I am... :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, I know about "Halloween" is part of satan.

Yes, I go to a Baptist church. I am happy that you can see the truth about the Halloween. :thumb:

Cool, We go to deaf church (Baptist)....of Silent Friends Chapel, Texas.

yeah, Im so glad... ! ! Whew.... something is come out a truth about "Halloween"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back