I am ashamed now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, We go to deaf church (Baptist)....of Silent Friends Chapel, Texas.

yeah, Im so glad... ! ! Whew.... something is come out a truth about "Halloween"

M-:afro:

Cool! I thought you live in TX because your user said ScubaladyTX. I am right thought lol!

It sucks that your parents are like that. Don't let it stop you. You're an adult. You control your own life. :)

It sucks that your parents are like that. Don't let it stop you. You're an adult. You control your own life. :)

What ? ? ?

"It sucks that your parents are like that. Don't let it stop you. You're an
adult. You control your own life. "???

What is that question ? ?

How do u know- if My life is sucks ?... Not! I thanked to my parents for gave my life wonderful ! !

Huh ?Yes, Im an adult.. ya know why ? Im a mother ! come on.. give me a break.

My all family are christianity.. If u dont liked it then respect... simple....

I choice to be christianity... If u dont liked it.. then not my problem.

hmmm.........:eek3:

Halloween started right after the Day of the Dead celebrations back in the 1400 - 1500s (not sure exact dates but thereabouts).

Yes, it was one of the devil's evil doctrines that produced this halloween thing. It makes sense for the christians not to participate after all. It's rather so old news.

So it do confuse some kids whom wasn't told or taught as why their parents are/were against the halloween. They should educate them. While some christian kids do know why they don't bother to go celebrate halloween... those ones were taught well beforehand.

It's just sad so many people didn't or don't realize it yet still. And some don't just care because they are unbelievers, anyway. I didn't care about halloween even as a kid (wasn't a believer at the time either) back then. Why do you would make a heck of not celebrating halloween? hmm... true.

What ? ? ?

"It sucks that your parents are like that. Don't let it stop you. You're an
adult. You control your own life. "???

What is that question ? ?

How do u know- if My life is sucks ?... Not! I thanked to my parents for gave my life wonderful ! !

Huh ?Yes, Im an adult.. ya know why ? Im a mother ! come on.. give me a break.

My all family are christianity.. If u dont liked it then respect... simple....

I choice to be christianity... If u dont liked it.. then not my problem.

hmmm.........:eek3:

Vampy support FelixKat in her rant thread.

If you are happy then is fine but it's not fine with FelixKat.

Good Rant, FelixKat :hug:

I know how you feeling... :(

I know it's unfair... :(
I feel bad for your little brother :(

I m sorry what you have gone through. I was raised with a woman who babysit us (my bro, my sis and me), she's very critcism,judgemental christian and went same church also. By growing up, I had a hard time that's how Jesus taught that way. Till later, learned which actually, He doesn't approve of that behavior, which called unfruitful behavior and unchristlikeness. There is no hatred on other race in the scripture. As of halloween. That word means " Holy Eve". Holy day is on Nov 1st. But that's not relating christianity, it is the time of high priest druid, as of "jack-o-lantern" as symbol that one family's child been taken and been sacrifice. So there are argument about something should not be mess with. As of today, and for long time, we establish halloween for the "fun". Sometime, I'm struggle about the issue in that, but not to overdue, if many don't celebrate halloween, then that be fine, bec they follow their conscience. But being oppress on someone won't go anywhere to make it better. Some churches celebrate so called in different ways, that is like "Festifall" or "Fall Festival" or something, they dress costumes, but not something that dress evil.

From negative to positive

Great vent Felix. It's really hard when both parties aren't on the same page, but you know... how about inviting your little brother over to your house and have a mini halloween party with your son and daughter? Perhaps baking cookies, cake, and some healthy snacks. Lieblings has excellent source of halloween decorations and recipes. If you think you could do this then wonderful and don't forget the camera! Save photos for your little brother so he can look back when he gets older. Just a thought.

That's pretty suck since, I never forget someone said about that. It sort of upset me, someone called my best friend that she is a evil since she born on Halloween day. Halloween, October 31 isn't satan since October 30 is because it said Devil Day which I remember it said on the calendar since people tend to throw the eggs, toilet paper, etc on the house and car... It is famous day in Michigan so they have that on the date?

That's pretty suck since, I never forget someone said about that. It sort of upset me, someone called my best friend that she is a evil since she born on Halloween day. Halloween, October 31 isn't satan since October 30 is because it said Devil Day which I remember it said on the calendar since people tend to throw the eggs, toilet paper, etc on the house and car... It is famous day in Michigan so they have that on the date?

oh wow your best friend's birthday on Oct 31? same as my old hearing friend's birthday on October 31 too and I dont see anyone calling her devil :dunno: she had lots good and best friends. I havent see her since 1996.

oh wow your best friend's birthday on Oct 31? same as my old hearing friend's birthday on October 31 too and I dont see anyone calling her devil :dunno: she had lots good and best friends. I havent see her since 1996.

Yeppers, but someone called her that because of her birthday and how she wear... She love to dress up as gothic, punk, freak, etc which it's her style taste and she love to wear them which she feels so comfortable in them.. And, she have many friends Im sure, even I'm her best friend for almost 20 years...

Yeppers, but someone called her that because of her birthday and how she wear... She love to dress up as gothic, punk, freak, etc which it's her style taste and she love to wear them which she feels so comfortable in them.. And, she have many friends Im sure, even I'm her best friend for almost 20 years...

Ohhhh that is why they call her devil cause of she wear clothes? am I correct? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back