"I admit" Thread

Do you think the thread "I admit" should be closed forever?

• Yes, because it consider postwhoring

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No, because members are just having fun posting away

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • I don't care it doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you did not admit to anyone that police busted you at the beach with flasher light? :lol:

Ha, Kallista....because I am saving it for the new thread started by DHB...don't worry, the child support check is in the mail.:giggle:

Ha, Kallista....because I am saving it for the new thread started by DHB...don't worry, the child support check is in the mail.:giggle:

Laughing so hard !! Oh Dear, you have a good memorize !!! :h5: yeah 86 cents child support. LMAO

To me...

Threads like "I Admit" or "I Notice" are like an invitation to post-whoring. It may not be intentional, but when you create something that allow people to begin a line with two words and end it with whatever crap or idea they want to make up... it can get easily out of hand.

If you look at my post count, you'll notice that it is indeed very high. However, it's not because I'm a post-whore. It's because I've been here for many years. If we were to completely delete all "I Notice" and "I Admit" threads, what would happen to the number of posts for those high-post members? I know that mine won't change at all... maybe a few (I might have made a post or two in those threads).

I vote " I don't care ".

After listening to the orignal creater feeling. I get her point and I realize that she was right that the intention of the thread were sort of "abused" by making pointless comment. I thought of this, since many of the posts were pointless, so why not create a thread that does not care about the point of the post, I ended up create that thread calle "Whatever you feel like....Anything goes". That way, it does not matter what the point of the post and still goes fine with the title of the thread. So we all can retain the freedom of speech... Get i?

I voted: I don't care!

Know why??? FREEDOM OF SPEECH! So, leave it alone!

I hear you, DHB but at the same time, your newest topic can later go the same route and that is that of being pointless and postwhoring just like the one GA wants to have closed. However, I am sure you will keep your pulse on the new topic and if it arrives at the point when it is pointless, lol, you will ask for it to be closed, too, right? Right now it is a nice novelty.

Maybe. but I wanted something that fits pointless, and if it goes crazy, then let it fly and anyone can create part 2 and thereafter. It is for everybody's enjoyment.

I hear you, DHB but at the same time, your newest topic can later go the same route and that is that of being pointless and postwhoring just like the one GA wants to have closed. However, I am sure you will keep your pulse on the new topic and if it arrives at the point when it is pointless, lol, you will ask for it to be closed, too, right? Right now it is a nice novelty.

Maybe. but I wanted something that fits pointless, and if it goes crazy, then let it fly and anyone can create part 2 and thereafter. It is for everybody's enjoyment.

Yeah.. I support DHB's view. There is need for a thread without a definite topic. I consider the new thread a general chat room. It saves us from starting too many short threads. One thread and enough talking.

This is my thread, and my choice to have it locked up or not, because I'm the creator of this thread. I rather to have it remain open. Thank-you.

Mod Note:

Thread/Poll will remain 'open' infinitely unless otherwise noted per Mod Team or per creator's request to be closed, pls. be respectful of the creator's wishes.

Thank you--

~RR

The I admit thread is closed now. Wondering why is this still open? it is over now? hmm?

Yes, I agree with Cheri. That is why, I become lost motivation to come to this Deaf Forms because there are more posts no sense threads.

1.) Cochlear Implants
2.) Regilious
3.) Numerous of Posts
4.) I admit
5.) Some of no sense posts

It just to be honset with you how I feel.

Thanks!

Cochlear Implant??? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back