"I admit" Thread

Do you think the thread "I admit" should be closed forever?

• Yes, because it consider postwhoring

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No, because members are just having fun posting away

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • I don't care it doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've came to noticed that in this thread "I admit" , has always gone to many pages where the same members kept posting every single day or all day to all night in that very same thread It's getting out of control and it became a "postwhoring" thread, already on thread 13. :eek: Since it was GalaxyAngel's idea of the thread at the very begin, she had mention that she no longer wish it to be created again but it seems that members did not even respect her wishes. That's a shame. :( So, I'm creating a poll to have members vote and ask you all this question: Do you think it be best if the thread should be locked and not having another one being created so that members wouldn't be making non-quality posts?

In my opinion how I see it as them making pointless posts, and then they go and created a minestone thread: "how much post counts that they've made so far, as they think they deserved a gold star sticker. "

Please no bashing, no personal attack, Just stated your opinion in a nice way, and vote. Thank-you. ;)

I vote: I don't care...

That's why I don't post there. It's up to people who want to play postwhore in "Admit" thread. I only post if there're necassary, not play the games continuely...

I voted: I don't care!

Know why??? FREEDOM OF SPEECH! So, leave it alone!

I voted Yes, but not because of postwhoring. I feel that if the creator of the original thread says enough, then his/her wish should be respected. It's getting pretty old, and I find myself less and less interested in the I admit thread now.

Besides, the creator (OWNER) of that thread has said STOP. She has asked others not to continue the thread, and I think her wish should be respected. If I had known about this earlier, I would not have posted any more in that thread.

I don't think it's fair that others jumped on her because she wanted the thread to stop for good - it shows poor judgement on those people for doing that.

I do sincerely apologize to that person for not respecting her wish earlier and stopping posting in that thread.

Smiles.

I admit the threads should remain open. It's up to moderators to close them not us. Anyway, I admit threads are like a place to come closer. so I prefer them to be open not closed .

I don't use the threads for postwhoring. I just use them for sharing my senses daily and respond others.Sometimes , I use them for fun. and having fun is NOT forbidden in Alldeaf.

We don't have the right to say 'non quality' posts about other people's posts.
Freedom of speech no matter what we post about!

No one can restrict the subject of our posts as long as there is mutual respect and regarding forum rules.

Of course, in most cases other than the thread creator wishing a thread to be closed, that it's up to the Mod Team/Administrator to close one--although, per wishes that were granted, doesn't keep any other member from wishing to continue such similar thread. As for members who simply just post frivolous posts in order to push up their post counts, report those members to us and we can check further into it--

For the time being--will make this thread 'sticky' to see how members feel, just remember though, NO BASHING or DISRESPECT towards the opinions of others!!!

This thread is in the right place and it's all about 'feedback'....

Will get back to this thread later on--;)

Have a great day everyone! :)

~RR

For the time being--will make this thread 'sticky' to see how members feel, just remember though, NO BASHING or DISRESPECT towards the opinions of others!!!

:eek: Thank-you Roadrunner, that was nice of you. :mrgreen:

I don't care. I have posted in one of the threads, but generally speaking I find the thread<s> boring.

However, if other members want it to remain open, it really doesn't matter to me. I don't think it's postwhoring. I also don't think it's would be disrespectful to GA for it to remain open. If she finds it boring, she can decide to ignore the thread. If others want to have fun with it, they can.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

I was supposed be to press "Yes" cause it is poswhoring but I made a mistaken voted no oops

I think it should be fair to other ppl to catch up.

Okay Everyone don't bash me ...

Reason I came across and decide creator myself personally "I admit"... *popped it up* came popluar high volume.. I realized that was extreme part 12 then more more.. whoa... I looked everyone are posting alikely not real life posting.

Example..

Number 1 , I admit I say that... blah blah
Other person Number 2.. I admit Yes, I agree you.... blah blah blah
Number 1, I admit yeah, I know.. blah blah blah..

Other few hours later,

Number 1, I admit I have bad headache.. blah blah....
Other number2, I admit I suggest you take medcation and rest more... blah blah blah..

What make sense goes out for you..

In my mind.. Wha.. a joke?

There's no sense... keep contuine fun fun game. Is that part of game? NO!!!

I came here post for creator "I admit" I admit that I did... WHAT I DID... ate tempation the black forest cake..
Then you replied back.. I admit , I wish I could join you.. I felt alike .. yeah funny but doesn't make sense...

Isn't part of this game...

I recommend that I admit is closed permantly that I REQUEST MY WISH...

but other members wailing crieswolf and wanna contuine..
Likely whoa... why can't you guys respect my wish.. all you want destory my wish.. okay fine.. I put sign "FOR SALE THREAD" that making me felt alike geez why can't everyone leave it out respect.. but not.. some of members are happy and takenover my thread control... fine by me then..

This thread is condiser as POSTWHORING.. FYI...

I don't care as long you saying .. Oh GalaxyAngelz is stupid.. fine by me then.. go ahead stabbing me back.. I don't care as long you're fucking lose marbles mind and crywolf want stick "I admit"

Im not here support moral for Cheri created this thread doing for me.. Nope..
I came and pleasant that Cheri made her comment correct!

but you.. guys.. *ahem* tsk tsk... Im not here saying anything you're totally stupid ingore my wish respect at all... I wud say.. Yes.. you're losing marbles and out of control contuine postwhoring posting way off...

Sorry My vent.. peroid.
Thank you very much for your time happy reading!

Mod... don't remove this my comment little quite "squirky rude" as long everyone can wake up smell the coffee and understand my statement! Reason My oringal creator "I admit that...."
Thanks for your time!

Yes, I agree with Cheri. That is why, I become lost motivation to come to this Deaf Forms because there are more posts no sense threads.

1.) Cochlear Implants
2.) Regilious
3.) Numerous of Posts
4.) I admit
5.) Some of no sense posts

It just to be honset with you how I feel.

Thanks!

Umm does this inculding the thread as " Have you noticed ? " too? cause I happen to be the creater to that thread...:Ohno:

No, Angel because "Have you notice" thread hasn't gone crazy like "I admit" threads. Your thread had died out way back. It's not the same as what's going on now. ;)

Oh okay, just had to sure..

Welll from the looks of it, GalaxyAngel did create that thread in the first place, and if she feels that this should not be contuine then we should have respect that and leave it alone, if another member wants to open a thread similar to hers, then they can always change the title of that thread, so it makes it more like they did respect her wishes....That's only fair since it should have gone both ways...

Oh okay, just had to sure..

Welll from the looks of it, GalaxyAngel did create that thread in the first place, and if she feels that this should not be contuine then we should have respect that and leave it alone, if another member wants to open a thread similar to hers, then they can always change the title of that thread, so it makes it more like they did respect her wishes....That's only fair since it should have gone both ways...

I think , the best way would be lock 'I admit' threads forever because GA complains about it and we should respect to her wish . In addition, A new thread has just been opened and that's the new place for coming together.
:fingersx:

cheri
i vote i don't care cuz i unusally not touch any threads that have HIGH traffic posts that make me go :dizzy:

honestly i like tha tthred its funny gives me something to do besides doesnt everyone have an right to post their own inncoent thread? its an simple game i know its an long one but if its long then its popular hence i vote for keeping it on because i had fun with it and its funny as hell but then thats my opinion i m an weird guy

Great Vent, GalaxyAngel :hug:

I can understand where you come from and respect you for that.

Well, I gotta admit....oops...:giggle: I don't mind one way or the other. I have ignored that thread a long time ago (approx. around page 4) because I didn't have anything to contribute.

Well, I gotta admit....oops...:giggle: I don't mind one way or the other. I have ignored that thread a long time ago (approx. around page 4) because I didn't have anything to contribute.

How come you did not admit to anyone that police busted you at the beach with flasher light? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back