I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps....

I admit I post in the wrong thread :lol:

BabyAngel said:
I admit that I thought from the Biggest Loser, the blue teams will win, but my mistake...its the red team! Oops! But I am very happy for both of them!!
Me, too! :eek2: Still am happy for everyone!

I admit that I'm getting excited about my healthy eating habit and am feeling much better.

I admit that my views on the world and the society is rather strange and harsh.

I admit that I don't want to watch BigLoser3 t.v. show.. Easily made me feel upset and jealous.. Reason I avoid to watch..
Too much hurting me due having hard time my weight that why for long years..
I'm glad catmandu gave me full information about thyroid.. and lift me up..

I admit I was happy to start a thread about Thyroid Disorder to help other members here, not just from me, but others can help each other as well. :hug:

i admit my love for HARDSTYLE DJ Music, I cannot live without rave club music make me want to dance, even if deaf feel vibration of loud beats :)

I admit that

I turn my air conditioner on, - oh boy its so hot here

huh? It's hot where you live?.... :shock:

I must admit, we had alot of snow today....

Me think it will take while before it gets hot here...

^Angel^ said:
huh? It's hot where you live?.... :shock:

I must admit, we had alot of snow today....

Me think it will take while before it gets hot here...

Yes it is hot summer in Australia at the moment .........
I admit that I am going to have a cold and cool shower this evening to help me to sleep better!!!!!!!

I admit that I would love to live where Tamra lives so I can get some sun-tan and enjoy the summer breeze, better than a cold winter, and looking like return of the living dead.
punk.gif

Cheri said:
I admit that I would love to live where Tamra lives so I can get some sun-tan and enjoy the summer breeze, better than a cold winter, and looking like return of the living dead.
punk.gif

I admit that getting sun tanning can get skin cancer .. use the high sunscream factor 45 to 50 ask your biker to put it on and plenty of it too heeh :)

Okay I admit i am not going to work today due my back playing up . poor old thing me !! :sadwave:

I admit.... That it does annoys me when some chicks trying to send me flirting PM! Those who wants to send me flirting PM is to consult Cheri first, if she permits, she will give u a passcode where u can use to give me as referral code. Without this, I can NOT reply the flirtious PM!
To win me, you must be dead first!

I admit that I was on VP with Sweetheart for more than 3 hours! :D

I admit that it wasn't me - scout's honour :whistle:

I admit.... That it does annoys me when some chicks trying to send me flirting PM! Those who wants to send me flirting PM is to consult Cheri first, if she permits, she will give u a passcode where u can use to give me as referral code. Without this, I can NOT reply the flirtious PM!

diehardbiker65 said:

I admit it that i didn't too either !! :ugh2:

Well I admit that cheri and biker shouldnt have put their's pix on icon . that why they kept pm on biker !! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back