I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am dead. Just saw my obituary. :D

I admit that my boys sometimes don't listen, But when I get up, they have this look on their face like this :Ohno:

I admit to be curious enough to ask Cheri if she "gets up" fast or slow? :giggle:

I admit that I'm not a morning person and this morning I'm up early!!! Now I'm ready to go back to :zzz:

I admit it would be nice if RebelGirl stays and enjoy the fun!!!

:fly3: :fly3:

Awww :hug: ^Angel^

I admit that I had thought about leaving AD several times and I'm still thinking about it now..... :aw:

I admit that I'm still wondering about RebelGirl because she didn't answer my question either she got my Xmas card or not...

I admit I'm wondering how come, Rebel?

RebelGirl said:
Awww :hug: ^Angel^

I admit that I had thought about leaving AD several times and I'm still thinking about it now..... :aw:

WHY??...

I must admit I want to know why?...

I admit that I ignore the fools, imbiceles and egotical users in AD and continue the fun. "Let the fool be fool". Accept criticisms, evaluate and change if I deem appropiate and dismiss their statement if they just out to attack me for fun.

I admit I tried to send Rebelgirl a PM, but having trouble sending one....

psst girl don't even think of leaving me

I admit that we need to move on and continue admitting something else admittedly!

I admit that I am corner about RebelGirl, What's up chickie? Why are you leaving? You can tell us, We are your family! :(

i admit that i dont like that DHB and Cheri's avatars look almost exactly the same. its hard to tell who is who unless u read the name.

I must admit that I agree with Cheri and AJ....

I know how you feel AJ, I have to look at their username before I post so I know who I'm talking to :lol:

Tousi said:
I admit that I am dead. Just saw my obituary. :D
Oooh HoLy ShYt! U that OLd?..well it says in the obit that you was 84 years old! :D ....snickers...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back