I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit you dont need shampoo and need to shave your short hairs!

i admit you are not her boss! u cant tell her what to do! :giggle: lmao!

I admit I'm very happy with my marriage of 3 years with my beautiful wife & kids.

I admit that I havent trimmed for 2 or 3 yrs :giggle: it still long hair but slow grow blah :lol:

I admit that I believe in trimming hair every month or two even just alittle as 1/2 inch off to make hair grow faster. I also admit from top of my head to bottom, my hair is 21 inches right now. I admit back in 2002 my hair was very short.

i admit it is time for me to bid good night to all of you! :)

i admit i have to get ready for church.. so yall have a great day! :)

i admit that i really enjoyed with my bf, friends chatted and drunk last night :lol:

I admit I learned some important things with my life and my talents are one of the things that make me ........ well, me!

I admit that I hate going grocery shopping! Food are too expenisve! UGH! :pissed:

I admit that avatar above me is funny!! Reminds me of eating those gummies when I was a kid. :)

I admit that I downloaded the vista rc1 of microsoft and installed at my computer :) but the internet haven't worked on the vista :confused:.
I admit I can connect the internet through the windows Xp but not the vista :dunno:

I admit that I downloaded the vista rc1 of microsoft and installed at my computer :) but the internet haven't worked on the vista :confused:.
I admit I can connect the internet through the windows Xp but not the vista :dunno:

i admit i hope that you will get it fixed soon.. i rather wait till vista is out .. not while its beta.. due to bugs.. ugh.. :)

I admit that I am relaxing..but need do laundry. UGH! I can do that tomorrow. GRIN!

i admit i hope that you will get it fixed soon.. i rather wait till vista is out .. not while its beta.. due to bugs.. ugh.. :)

Thanks SmileyGin :ty: .. I admit it's still beta but hopefully I can find out a solution to this problem soon :) with help of a technical forum.

I admit that we are going to our friend's bbq today. Nice outside!

i admit that i finally met sxypoxie on vp.. she is very cool person!

Thanks SmileyGin :ty: .. I admit it's still beta but hopefully I can find out a solution to this problem soon :) with help of a technical forum.

I admit you are welcome! heh wink.. i hope so too.. smile! chin up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back