"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I'm feel bored rest of you alll....

kidding!
I'm admit, I'm kinda goof'n around!

i admit i love rains!!! it rained and rained for two days here.. YAYAYYA.. love it!!!! it finally cools@!!! :D

lets do rain :dance: hehe.... but too bad it stopped now.. sigh.. :(

Posted:

SmileyGin:
i admit yours is not severe? like mine.. i get the attacks like every 3 days or so. after the attacks.. sometimes i need to lay down and rest watch tv or read books.. sucks.. head feel like its full of water or hangover after partying all night.. it feel like..

I amit mine is not as severe as yours. I only had it for 6 years and most of time its in remission. Yes, I know how it feels after the attack when you can't do anything but wait until you feel better. If its bad, I wait until Im tired and go to sleep. :zzz:

I admit that I took my son to McDonald's for dinner. He had fun playing with kids and the kids and Tyler played Priates. LOL! CUTE!

i admit that my god daughter and i went shopping today.. we had fun!

i admit that i am all alone now..., my son is gone to his fathers house for weekend... ahh finally.. a break.. gonna watch movies and rest! yayaya.. hehe.. my son hogs the tv .. grrr.. my turn to watch tv.. LOL.. hehe.. :)

have a great weekend yall.. :)

i admit home recently. Had enjoyed walking on Garden of God. The scenery is so unbelieve! I will edit video clips and possibly post here with pictures someday. I spent time with my old friend there and ate at Fargo Pizza in Colorado Springs and more... :)

I admit it was unbelievable when I tried to call my old friends for the first time on vp since I hadn't seen them for a long time. Gawd! They look so much different not like when they were young in H.S. I was shocked!

I admit that I can't wait for tomorrow to have fun at my family reunion :lol: every years family reunion :lol:

I admit Im a newbie and still trying to find my way around here.

I also admit i enjoy reading this thread.

:angel:

I admit that my kids are now at my sister's who live 4 hours away from me for 2 weeks .... ya ya nice peace for 2 whole weeks ha.. but of course i does miss them....

:wave:

I admit that you can use www.dropshots.com. You don't have to edit or resize it. :)

It sound like a wonderful place to see! I cannot wait to see the videos :)

starrygaze said:
i admit home recently. Had enjoyed walking on Garden of God. The scenery is so unbelieve! I will edit video clips and possibly post here with pictures someday. I spent time with my old friend there and ate at Fargo Pizza in Colorado Springs and more... :)

I admit that I felt same thing. I left my son with my mom for 2 and half weeks. BOY! I missed him so much! And again he will be with his grandparent next Thursday till the 12th. I'll miss him but I need a peace and foucs clean house without his feet under me. :giggle:
CutePommie said:
I admit that my kids are now at my sister's who live 4 hours away from me for 2 weeks .... ya ya nice peace for 2 whole weeks ha.. but of course i does miss them....

:wave:

i admit that i am going back my sweet home today... i miss my baby snowball cat ofc.. smiles

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i am going back my sweet home today... i miss my baby snowball cat ofc.. smiles

I admit you should be careful. The cat may be expecting you in a hidden place :lol:

i admit i woke up so early this morning.. damn.. wish i could sleep longer as my son is not here?? grrr.. lol... i have few things to do today like run errands then see old friends so yall have a great day.. ok.. :)

I admit, I'm very surprised, One black and white kitten can jump out of the big box..

*shocked* I have to figure it out to prevent all kitten may escape out the big box..

(thinking figure harder)

I admit that I m going to family reunion zoom! see ya all later when I come back home from family reunion :giggle: Have a great at weekend all of you :)

I admit that I am staying home until this evening and fooling around, especially surfing internet and chatting online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back