"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
TweetyBird said:
i admit that i went church today...

I admit that I'm glad that u went to the church today. I admit that we had 80 people at my deaf church this morning. :shock:

I admit that i had great time today went on the boat trip and lunch with 28 people from my local deaf club .. it was awesome day wowie ! with this good weather....

:dance2:

I admit I miss the twins ? Where are they ?

I admit you should see this short clip :lol:

click here

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I'm glad that u went to the church today. I admit that we had 80 people at my deaf church this morning. :shock:
i admit that it hard find a deaf church but my friend's church have interpreter so why not go there today, there only 3 deaf and most hearings.. so i like their..

i admit i am back home from the party.. it was fun! heh.. now im hungry! need to start dinner but dunno what .. :(

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i say not tweetybird dinner.. it better cat food for u :lol:

I admit you are right.. he prolly wanted a canned catfood as it taste better than regular dry cat food, eh? ha..

SmileyGin said:
I admit you are right.. he prolly wanted a canned catfood as it taste better than regular dry cat food, eh? ha..
i admit that thanks for agree with me, poor cat! lol!

I admit that TB made me laugh!

I admit that I vaccumed my Jeep and cleaned out the papers etc in trash.

LakeTahoe said:
I admit that TB made me laugh!

I admit that I vaccumed my Jeep and cleaned out the papers etc in trash.
i admit that LAKETAHOE miss my joke and laugh! :whistle:

I admit that I found something new a surprising discovery that if I put my BTE hearing aid directly in the flow of the air conditioner at home for about 2 hours then my hearing aid will dry really good and I will be able to hear real loud and clear once the hearing aid is cleared up of humidity and wet sweat !!!!! Ahhhh !!!!! It is good to be able to hear again !!!!!! :thumb: Hint * For better results ..... Open the battery of the BTE to let the hearing aid dry really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back