Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

WASHINGTON — The United States has found 500 chemical weapons in Iraq since 2003, and more weapons of mass destruction are likely to be uncovered, two Republican lawmakers said Wednesday.

"We have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, chemical weapons," Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said in a quickly called press conference late Wednesday afternoon.

Reading from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, Santorum said: "Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

WMDs Found in IRAQ!

The debate is over, no excuse from the left anymore....I knew this would happen in time. It was classified the whole time, game over...

All this Barking from The left wing Liberal Democrats telling George Bush is wrong for invading IRAQ.Now Will left wing democrats will FINALY SHUT THE HELL UP? That Includes you sir Ted Kennedy.If Ted Kennedy wins in Novemver this will prove the Elections are rigged by massachusetts beaucrats.

I am jumping and shouting around with joy !!!!!! I knew it !!!!! :D :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
What took so long?

The liberals would of have attacked Bush furiously and the liberals would of told lie after lie when President Bush saved alots of lives that day and now he found more than 500 WMD's and I am sure more are sitting just across the border into Iran.

My question is why did the liberals keep lying to the American public, no WMD's no WMD's and Ooohhh Oppps now ...... here is WMD's. I am sure the liberals have the same information as President Bush and the Republicans do and it was not right of the liberals to tell a lie and the liberals tried to stall, aid and abet, waste our time in going after the bad terrorist muslim guys.

I suggest that the ones who are cheering about this to read the article a little bit closer instead of just reading the title and the first few sentences.

FROM THE ARTICLE-

"Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions."

'"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."'

"The weapons are thought to be manufactured before 1991 so they would not be proof of an ongoing WMD program in the 1990s."

Last edited:
Heath said:
The liberals would of have attacked Bush furiously and the liberals would of told lie after lie when President Bush saved alots of lives that day and now he found more than 500 WMD's and I am sure more are sitting just across the border into Iran.

My question is why did the liberals keep lying to the American public, no WMD's no WMD's and Ooohhh Oppps now ...... here is WMD's. I am sure the liberals have the same information as President Bush and the Republicans do and it was not right of the liberals to tell a lie and the liberals tried to stall, aid and abet, waste our time in going after the bad terrorist muslim guys.

You know that the liberals are not the only one who is against this war?

Heath said:

We also have weapons of mass destruction too. Don't you think it's unfair for us to have WMD and not others?

FOXNews? lol...I wouldn't watch this rubbish American propaganda machine. And speaking of WMD, it's old news. Don't you realize that the United States, the KING of Double Standard, have thousands of WMDs too?

VamPyroX said:
We also have weapons of mass destruction too. Don't you think it's unfair for us to have WMD and not others?

We don't attack another countries and they are used as a deterrent whereas muslim terrorists will not hesitate to use WMD's. That is the difference.

Heath said:
We don't attack another countries and they are used as a deterrent whereas muslim terrorists will not hesitate to use WMD's. That is the difference.

lol...that's full of :sure:. I don't recall any attacks with WMD by terrorists...do you?

Cynical Vez said:
lol...that's full of :sure:. I don't recall any WMD attacks by terrorists...do you?

The 9/11 attacks were a terrorist attack and many policemen and firemen and civilians report mysterious respiratory problems.

Cynical Vez said:
You just proved my point. ;)

No, you did not and I suspect and I think here is my theory I don't know what really happened here and this is what I think....

~My theory~

As to why there are respiratory dieases because the terrorists may have slipped a small aumont of WMD's aboard 9/11/01. I know there were black dust and ash everywhere but why did the military immediately suspect WMD's ? They sifted through the plane wreckage and they found small aumonts of WMD's on the plane. I don't know for sure but that may be why President Bush launched a ground war in Afghanstain and Iraq to search the Middle East for evidence of WMD's. I am looking to see what happens in Iran. As much as I hate to see a war happen, nobody wants war. I think Osama Bin Laden was trying to tempt the USA into a war and putting a small batch of WMD's on the plane and sending suicide bombers to crash the planes on America soil and attack our military headquarters , The Pentagon is really an act of war.

Heath said:

Yes we did, We attack Iraq the oil-rich country. United States has never attacked any countries first, and Bush is an idoit for attacking a country that has nothing to do with Sept. 11th. It already created serious problems for the United States.

And Secondly of all I don't buy this article at all, they found mass in 2003? Bullshit! I was told they never recovered it. All sudden they said they did? Something fishy is going on.

Boult said:
rubbish, they are old news.. they are not the WMD that Bush went to war in Iraq for! it is just Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) HYPING UP on WMD for nothing and Defense Department (get this) DISAVOWED THIS!!!!!!

Santorum: We Found the WMD
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/21/santorum-wmd/

Defense Department Disavows Santorum’s WMD Claims
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/21/dod-disavows-santorum/

Both the Democracts and the Republicans have had their share of being immature.

They forget they are in a life and death struggle for the soul of America.

These people in the Middle East want to cut off our heads and the politicans have no fucking clue !!!!!! :pissed:

The politicans really need to watch the movie that I watched a couple nights ago and it was a very good movie called " Syriana ".

Cynical Vez said:
lol...that's full of :sure:. I don't recall any attacks with WMD by terrorists...do you?
Saddam Used it on his own people back in the 80s.Saddam used it on the iranians in the Iraq & Iran war.

Heath said:
Both the Democracts and the Republicans have had their share of being immature.

They forget they are in a life and death struggle for the soul of America.

These people in the Middle East want to cut off our heads and the politicans have no fucking clue !!!!!! :pissed:

The politicans really need to watch the movie that I watched a couple nights ago and it was a very good movie called " Syriana ".

Why do you think those people hate Americans to death? Let me give you a brief history here. For many years and still today, the United States dictates policy to the rulers of those countries; supports abusive regimes and monarchies in the Middle East, thereby oppressing their people; intends thereby to create disunion between Muslim states, thus weakening them as a political force; supports Israel, and wishes to divert international attention from (and tacitly maintain) the occupation of Palestine.

The United States created those terrorists basically...

Buckdodgers said:
Saddam Used it on his own people back in the 80s.Saddam used it on the iranians in the Iraq & Iran war.

Saddam? He was President of Iraq, not a terrorist...lol. And do I have to remind you that the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians in 1945?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back