Hundreds evacuated in CA after dangerous explosive found

no.... it's not weapon-grade... chemotherapy cannot be used for bomb, ya know...

There's more than just radiation at hospitals, you know. Most have the necessary stuff to make them, but they don't keep large doses of the stuff for that reason. Plus, any bad person would have to be smart enough to know how to pull it off, which, with today's security around the stuff, is next to impossible.

That's why radioactive stuff at hospitals are under strict lock and key, and those with certain clearance can get them, but I'm not sure what kind of cleaance would be needed to handle them, or how they do it. I dunno how they determine who can handle the stuff. I would imagine special precautions would need to be taken, but I have absolutely no idea.

:laugh2: We can't use the radioactive things in the hospital to blow people up! It's not under strict lock and key! :laugh2: It literally just takes a tiny badge with our photo and a microchip that we swipe over a code reader to get in! :laugh2: :rofl: Far from high tech! There's always someone in there, but it's not like you have to hand print to get into it or anything! :laugh2: not like you can remove a little power bar of plutonium and use it to blow up the states! :laugh2: Seriously, it's not that secretive at hospitals, it's not a big deal. You could probably just jank a badge and get in or follow someone in a white coat... It's not like you'd know how to operate the machine so nobody is going to be operating anything anyway... :laugh2: Like it's a James Bond movie up in the hospital... :laugh2:

Last edited:
There's more than just radiation at hospitals, you know. Most have the necessary stuff to make them, but they don't keep large doses of the stuff for that reason. Plus, any bad person would have to be smart enough to know how to pull it off, which, with today's security around the stuff, is next to impossible.

Oh please do tell me what I have at my hospital that is a danger to society... I would LOOOOoOoOOOoooooOOoooooove to know! That way, I can be on the look out! Everyone is a suspect... :squint: Don't want them rolling any of those industrial machines that can't fit out the doors out! Whew!

I think you're sadly mistaken.... again... :laugh2: We have security, but it's for our medications, not our "nuclear" things... "nuclear"... :laugh2: Okay okay seriously though... I'm laughing so hard right now... :laugh2: The thought of someone trying to break into a hospital with the idea of stealing the machines for the "nuclear" as you call it :laugh2: abilities or uses.. :laugh2: That's... that's the most retarded... omg we'd just laugh them out of the hospital... :laugh2: I can't... omg I have to go... I can't stop laughing... :laugh2:

Last edited:

next to impossible? just a few guys with guns can easily overtake it.... you know it's not like nuclear power plant's security team....

Chicagoblue makes it sounded like a MOAB, later showed that photo, Oh, not that MOAB. Get it? I know what MOAB is, it is the world's largest conventional bombs.

Simple as if it is not stable, don't move it, just blow it up right there. EVEN if it is close to buildings and yes sometimes building does collapse, but before doing, thee building gets emptied. THAT! How can it be confused to you?

MOAB? it's just an artillery round.

you cannot really mistaken it as MOAB because MOAB is basically..... the size of a bus or bigger.

that sounds confusing... rule of thumb? but... you said sometimes they can't defuse it because of rust or instability....

No, these stuff isn't a bomb grade, secondly the detectors are everywhere if one is too stupid to move, one of these trigger will go off alarm. There is NO way to hide it, even if an idiot inserted in his asshole, it will STILL be detected by alarm system hundred feet away! In order to steal make it bomb grade, need to have huge box of lead to contain the radiant to prevent alarm from going off, need to refine much more, not many people know how to refine them into bomb grade. In reality, there is no way anyone can steal them.

I know what you mean and yes, I have seen it and they used only for cancer patients.

In the Charleston area, every so often, someone finds an unexploded cannon ball from the War Between the States. They use the same procedure for handling it as they do for modern explosives. Every explosive or suspected explosive is treated seriously. It doesn't mean that every object is a major bomb waiting to go off. It's just standard precaution.

There is radioactive waste in other products, such as smoke detectors, that is supposed to be disposed of in certain ways.

The big, wholesale market of radioactive material comes from Russia and former Soviet Bloc areas where weapons-grade materials are sold on the black market to customers from any country.

Yes, same concept. Sometimes bomb squad will not dare to move it, decided to blow up on that spot for safety reasons and last resort as well.

I watch TV show about these bomb that have not been blown up as intended back during war, somebody found it, bunch of bomb squads, they have explained many things, very informative and interesting.

In the Charleston area, every so often, someone finds an unexploded cannon ball from the War Between the States. They use the same procedure for handling it as they do for modern explosives. Every explosive or suspected explosive is treated seriously. It doesn't mean that every object is a major bomb waiting to go off. It's just standard precaution.

Oh please do tell me what I have at my hospital that is a danger to society... I would LOOOOoOoOOOoooooOOoooooove to know! That way, I can be on the look out! Everyone is a suspect... :squint: Don't want them rolling any of those industrial machines that can't fit out the doors out! Whew!

I think you're sadly mistaken.... again... :laugh2: We have security, but it's for our medications, not our "nuclear" things... "nuclear"... :laugh2: Okay okay seriously though... I'm laughing so hard right now... :laugh2: The thought of someone trying to break into a hospital with the idea of stealing the machines for the "nuclear" as you call it :laugh2: abilities or uses.. :laugh2: That's... that's the most retarded... omg we'd just laugh them out of the hospital... :laugh2: I can't... omg I have to go... I can't stop laughing... :laugh2:
He's been watching too much tv again lol.

Chicagoblue makes it sounded like a MOAB, later showed that photo, Oh, not that MOAB. Get it? I know what MOAB is, it is the world's largest conventional bombs.
I knew it wasn't anything like MOAB... get it? the world's largest conventional bomb.... and it just happened to appear in the middle of the town? mein gott..... even Houdini or Criss Angel couldn't pull it off....

Simple as if it is not stable, don't move it, just blow it up right there. EVEN if it is close to buildings and yes sometimes building does collapse, but before doing, thee building gets emptied. THAT! How can it be confused to you?
you do have quite a tendency of explaining something so obvious, eh?

No, these stuff isn't a bomb grade, secondly the detectors are everywhere if one is too stupid to move, one of these trigger will go off alarm. There is NO way to hide it, even if an idiot inserted in his asshole, it will STILL be detected by alarm system hundred feet away! In order to steal make it bomb grade, need to have huge box of lead to contain the radiant to prevent alarm from going off, need to refine much more, not many people know how to refine them into bomb grade. In reality, there is no way anyone can steal them.

I know what you mean and yes, I have seen it and they used only for cancer patients.

um...... what? :laugh2:

lemme guess - you got it from tv?

Wrong guess!

Here in Monroe county court rooms, all have radioactive detectors in place and I read article in local newspaper mentioning that. That was the time when I had to go to jury duty.

When you move these kinds of stuff, radioactive will escape and will trigger nearby detectors. You think government are that dumb? LOL Government was concerned about "Dirty bombs" that is why they got detectors where you will never know, including myself.

Try take the ionized fire alarm apart, and get that radioactive part out. And go nearby courtroom, without going though the security… Trust me, a cop will come to you and questioning you.

um...... what? :laugh2:

lemme guess - you got it from tv?

Wrong guess!

Here in Monroe county court rooms, all have radioactive detectors in place and I read article in local newspaper mentioning that. That was the time when I had to go to jury duty.
when was that?

When you move these kinds of stuff, radioactive will escape and will trigger nearby detectors. You think government are that dumb? LOL Government was concerned about "Dirty bombs" that is why they got detectors where you will never know, including myself.
um...... I fail to see why some courthouse would need one... it's extremely expensive and the routine maintenance is costly. perhaps it's actually a chemical detector... which is typically used to detect an explosive material.... not radioactive.

Try take the ionized fire alarm apart, and get that radioactive part out. And go nearby courtroom, without going though the security… Trust me, a cop will come to you and questioning you.
eh sorry I don't buy it. it makes sense for airport to have a radioactive detector but..... some courthouse? comical.

when was that?

um...... I fail to see why some courthouse would need one... it's extremely expensive and the routine maintenance is costly. perhaps it's actually a chemical detector... which is typically used to detect an explosive material.... not radioactive.

eh sorry I don't buy it. it makes sense for airport to have a radioactive detector but..... some courthouse? comical.

Hey, I got news for you-- the Metra has them. One went off last year, and a team of federal agents stormed the Ogilvie Transportation Center looking for the "nuke", but it was actually somebody who had a nuclear stress test, which can trigger these. I'm gonna go search for that article now.

Hey, I got news for you-- the Metra has them. One went off last year, and a team of federal agents stormed the Ogilvie Transportation Center looking for the "nuke", but it was actually somebody who had a nuclear stress test, which can trigger these. I'm gonna go search for that article now.

basically proved my point right.

notice that the article said -

(CBS) — It was stunning for those who watched Thursday night as federal agents investigated a possible nuclear threat at Chicago’s Ogilvie Transportation Center.
Sources say the agents were members of the elite TSA VIPR team on the 5:04pm Union Pacific West line. They were carrying hand-held nuclear-detection devices that picked up a reading.

I can understand mass transits and airports having nuclear/chemical detectors but some courthouse that nobody cares about? laughable unless somebody receives a nuclear/chemical threat or intel.... and a specialized federal & state response team would intervene.

most local governments lack trainings, funds, and manpower to do so on regular basis. the Port Authority (42nd street - major transit hub) in NYC does have a specialized team of NYPD and federal agents performing random chemical/nuclear inspection because after all.... it's NYC.... we shit money and we have basically everything to the point that it's as if NYC has its own Pentagon, CIA, Secret Service, army..... and Gestapo...

...most local governments lack trainings, funds, and manpower to do so on regular basis. the Port Authority (42nd street - major transit hub) in NYC does have a specialized team of NYPD and federal agents performing random chemical/nuclear inspection because after all.... it's NYC.... we shit money and we have basically everything to the point that it's as if NYC has its own Pentagon, CIA, Secret Service, army..... and Gestapo...

Hint taken, not shakin'. You still can't hide from a nutkickin'! :P

basically proved my point right.

notice that the article said -

I can understand mass transits and airports having nuclear/chemical detectors but some courthouse that nobody cares about? laughable unless somebody receives a nuclear/chemical threat or intel.... and a specialized federal & state response team would intervene.

most local governments lack trainings, funds, and manpower to do so on regular basis. the Port Authority (42nd street - major transit hub) in NYC does have a specialized team of NYPD and federal agents performing random chemical/nuclear inspection because after all.... it's NYC.... we shit money and we have basically everything to the point that it's as if NYC has its own Pentagon, CIA, Secret Service, army..... and Gestapo...

If I were you, I'd stop right now, cause it looks like Jess wants to kick your nuts, and I'm gonna say have fun with that, cause there's no escaping her famous nutkick, so good luck with that, and you did say you wanted to head down to Fla, so have fun if she finds you.

Wouldn't the MOAB be a fizzle on the ground? I thought it has to be dropped high by parachute in order for the gas vapors to spread and then be ignited? Not sure, though.

Back