Hugs thread 2

I will definitely keep you updated on my audiologist appointment :)

I need a hug. I'm sitting here wondering if the hurt and pain I feel right now is worth it, or if I need to figure out how to stop loving and caring for my ex step kids

I need a hug. I'm sitting here wondering if the hurt and pain I feel right now is worth it, or if I need to figure out how to stop loving and caring for my ex step kids

(hugs Chris's mom)
I'm sorry to hear what you are going through.

Huggity hug hug hugitty hug hug, all those repeats 1,000 times until we get tired of all the huggities! :laugh2:

hug smile..... wish me luck to go dr to find out result.... today hugg
hug all smile i am sad i am find out i might have lupus or rheumatiod arthritis on my feet... i will go to see speclist (dont know bad spell) sorry...oh well hugggg all smile... take care...

hug all smile i am sad i am find out i might have lupus or rheumatiod arthritis on my feet... i will go to see speclist (dont know bad spell) sorry...oh well hugggg all smile... take care...

Awww jazzyangel :hug: , I'm sorry that you are sad. I hope it is not lupus or rheumatiod arthritis too. Think positive, it may not be that after all but could be a something small so you can get better quickly. Big :hug: to you.

That is hug Typeingtornado19 I am happy to you i am happy to interest to you. I am support to peaceful to you

I could use a hug right now. The past 2 weeks have been very difficult for me emotionally and I'm still feeling low.

Back