Hugs thread 2

(hugs Sosie)
(hugs Jazzyangel)

I need a hug. In less then 12 hours my divorce will be finalized. Court is at 9am. Actually if you could hug Chris, Jason and Phillip they could use it too. Jason has cried alot since we talked to them about it. I'm so nerves. I relly can't wait for the whole process to be over with. but hug my kids!

(Hugs Chris's mom and her children Chris, Jason and Philip)

I wish you luck.

I need a hug. In less then 12 hours my divorce will be finalized. Court is at 9am. Actually if you could hug Chris, Jason and Phillip they could use it too. Jason has cried alot since we talked to them about it. I'm so nerves. I relly can't wait for the whole process to be over with. but hug my kids!

Hugs to you, Chris's mom and your children. I wish you a lot of luck!!!

today has been such an awesome day! :D my vicodin is helping my cts pain, i'm feeling great bipolar-wise and i just received the results of my ct scan (due to my dizziness related to my ci's). the ct scan test results are normal which means there is nothing wrong with my ci's. i'm so relieved!

That's great news, Hear Again. :hug:

Group hug!

I need a hug. We spent $2235 to buy a headstone for our daughter.

And I'm seeing my audiologist Tuesday and hopefully will finally get hearing aids and I'm worried I won't be able to

And I'm seeing my audiologist Tuesday and hopefully will finally get hearing aids and I'm worried I won't be able to

oh my lordy. what happened to your daughter?

oh my lordy. what happened to your daughter?

She was born 10 weeks early and was doing good at first but caught an infection that shut down her kidneys. We had to take her off of the vent and she died 50 minutes later. She was 23 days old. Her second birthday is in June and we've finally decided and paid for a headstone for her

She was born 10 weeks early and was doing good at first but caught an infection that shut down her kidneys. We had to take her off of the vent and she died 50 minutes later. She was 23 days old. Her second birthday is in June and we've finally decided and paid for a headstone for her

my deepest heartfelt condolence, Ali. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. <<hugs>>

Thank you for the hugs. And I'm extending my hugs to everyone in this thread. You are all in my thoughts today:hug::grouphug:

Hugs Alisteal. Sorry to hear about your baby.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's loss. You have my deepest sympathy. Here is a :hug: from me.
Good luck with your audiologist's appointment on Tuesday! Let us know how it went?

Back