Hugs thread 2

I need a huge. My lawyer called me today and told me she spoke with my ex's lawyer on the 23rd and that lawyer had said Scott (my ex) had told him that our marriage probably wasn't going to work. But NEVER said anything to me about it. So I thought we were still working on it till I told him on the 29th that I didn't think it would work. Everytime I asked him (my ex) about it he would say I haven't decided yet..Why do men feel like they have to lie about sh*t and lead you on. I don't know why I'm upset considering I told him last week it wasn't going to work..But come on lead me on for atleast a week!! But after Thursday I'll be divorced so I guess there's good news there.

I just needed a hug. I'm going to bed I can't stand to be awake right now

:grouphug::ily: :):):)

** five smileys hugged together, smiley with ASL to say "Ily", and lastly, three smiled smileys.

today has been such an awesome day! :D my vicodin is helping my cts pain, i'm feeling great bipolar-wise and i just received the results of my ct scan (due to my dizziness related to my ci's). the ct scan test results are normal which means there is nothing wrong with my ci's. i'm so relieved!

I need a huge. My lawyer called me today and told me she spoke with my ex's lawyer on the 23rd and that lawyer had said Scott (my ex) had told him that our marriage probably wasn't going to work.

(Hugs Chris's mom) You are probably better off without him anyway.

(Hugs Karissa)
(Hugs Typing)
(Hugs Hear again)
I'm glad your Ci is working as you do seem to benifit from it. Although I admit that I've always mistrusted these devices it was you that conviced me that they did work for some people at least.

(Hugs Karissa)
(Hugs Typing)
(Hugs Hear again)
I'm glad your Ci is working as you do seem to benifit from it. Although I admit that I've always mistrusted these devices it was you that conviced me that they did work for some people at least.

Thanks, i could use the hugs.

Thanks Typing. I could do with a hug too. I feel sad about what's happened to my PTSS thread. I'm sorry for anyone I offened for posting that thread. All I wanted was to understand PTSS. Sigh.

(hugs Jazzyangel) I wish you luck with the results of your apointment later today.
thank you for luck to me... still more to find out results yet... not sure I want to be make sure right one I am not say which one... ok thank you again huggg... cheer... I go dr in afternoon ... hugg...again

Back