Hug Bank: Leave a Hug/Take a Hug

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm depositing hugs for everybody!!!!

:hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Be well, my friends!

:hmm: Patting you stiffly on the head and creeping out backwards before someone thinks me huggable.

:hmm: Patting you stiffly on the head and creeping out backwards before someone thinks me huggable.

don't worry, this type of hug you'll love :D It's virtual and doesn't require any touching.

Oh Sallylou, I can't breathe. Just kidding, (((((((hugs))))))) right back at you

Making a deposit :hug: x 20

No groups though.....I don't roll like that

Sallylou, I think your arms are gonna get tired when you have to pay all the interest! :giggle:

:hug: x 50 :grouphug: x 20

Here's my deposit. I did take just one group hug as I felt like I needed it. It helped, so I am returning many-fold.

30 hugs???? 50 hugs???? :shrug:

Proof people do not learn from history. Nobody seems to remember the hug crisis of the 50's. This required a decade long hug bailout by hippies in the 60's. I strongly urge people to diversify their hug portfolio. :)

Proof people do not learn from history. Nobody seems to remember the hug crisis of the 50's. This required a decade long hug bailout by hippies in the 60's. I strongly urge people to diversify their hug portfolio. :)

Hey - like the 50's and 60's there are a lot of people who could use a hug or 20. Therefore, we have this hug bank to help those feel loved without the "free-lovin" sex of the 60's hippie rage. :laugh2:

I need a few! Letter from the IRS today! :-o They say I owe them money from 2008! I don't believe it! My beautiful daughter will take a look through my bookkeeping to see if she can find the problem.

Please send lots of virtual hugs my way today. :ty::ty:

Hugs, Monidew! :hug: Don't panic! I'm sure that you can get it all straightened out.

Mmm.. I wonder if we can deposit free love. :hmm:

Back