Howsabout that $4.00 gas ? woo hoo

well.. who knows... we all need to be prepare..

purplecatty, yea iknow.. i am not suprise.. right now they are trying to convert to elertic car from regular car like today.. so we can save oil for many things instead.
what if 13 dollars per gal as today, what happen to everyone? ooo!

I bet life would sucks big time. And probably cowboys will have wonderful business with millions of clients requesting for horses. Horses would have better life that it were back in 100+ years ago. It would have customized saddle w/ radio, battery, water tank w/ electric pump for horse to drink ect. All those luxuries for horses to spoil with.

Catty

Catty

I bet life would sucks big time. And probably cowboys will have wonderful business with millions of clients requesting for horses. Horses would have better life that it were back in 100+ years ago. It would have customized saddle w/ radio, battery, water tank w/ electric pump for horse to drink ect. All those luxuries for horses to spoil with.

Catty

Catty

lol I didn't think of that.. I guess I'll have to get "low profile" horse shoe for him too...:laugh2:

Where's schweisshund? He asked me to sent him attachment of Hydrogen plan. He never left his PM, Email that I couldn't get his email. Schweisshund seem quiet for now?

Guess Govt just confisicated him :rofl: j/k

Catty

Where's schweisshund? He asked me to sent him attachment of Hydrogen plan. He never left his PM, Email that I couldn't get his email. Schweisshund seem quiet for now?

Guess Govt just confisicated him :rofl: j/k

Catty

He's banned from Alldeaf...and will never return. They have deleted his account also.

He's banned from Alldeaf...and will never return. They have deleted his account also.

Sure, he was banned but he choose to close his account because he felt that AD is not freedom of speech... :dunno2:

oh boy.. purplecatty now i guess you try to work on that project.. iknow you just saying it costs alot for getting parts.. blah.. just be patient.. even throught i still thinking about 300 mpg car! i found one link somewhere in AD! let see..

oh boy.. purplecatty now i guess you try to work on that project.. iknow you just saying it costs alot for getting parts.. blah.. just be patient.. even throught i still thinking about 300 mpg car! i found one link somewhere in AD! let see..

Yes, I heard about it. Not on this blog, It's on website.

300-mpg, Electric Aptera Typ-1 Ready for 2008 Production, Not Jetsons Remake: First Look - Popular Mechanics

Funky 300 MPG Car Taking Pre-Orders | EcoGeek

300 MPG Or Conspiracy Theory?

Is that what you are talking about?? :hmm:

Do a google search

Catty :cool2:

yea same car i found .. but not same link..

thank anyway! i may to find thier company phone number and i may ask them about it :mrgreen:

what!!! hydrogen booster! i never see! wow! damn! usa is not allowed to be sale here! rme! no wonder busniess doesnt want customer to win.. their goal is all customers has spend more than they earn! imagna! rme! wrong way system!

but this site! wow! one thing is this will work with my truck? and how much is it worth? i am little confused..

what!!! hydrogen booster! i never see! wow! damn! usa is not allowed to be sale here! rme! no wonder busniess doesnt want customer to win.. their goal is all customers has spend more than they earn! imagna! rme! wrong way system!

but this site! wow! one thing is this will work with my truck? and how much is it worth? i am little confused..

It's just basically home made. It's almost the same. Every Reactors are different tho. But be aware that there are misleading ads online. I have seen 3 or 4 different weblink connect to same company (not the Hydrogen Booster, just other company). I know they are defrauding customers.

Water Converson Kits Reviewed

Convert your car to run on water fuel | HHO Powered Cars | Hydrogen Fuel Powered Car Reviews

Run Your Car With Water|Improve Gas Mileage

You should look very carefully. It's the same company, but different website links. It's a fraud. You can see "Water4Gas" which is common.

It's just home made jar w/ wire ect in it. Don't fall for it.

You can easily build one urself. But first of all learn about Hydrogen use and what it can do or can't do. Hydrogen can't broil water but can cut metal.

Catty

oh fraud busniess! that is exlain.. i thought something like i say before you reply this.. opps lol! yea i see that now.. oh man.. do you trust that? do you think it works?

My state of Ohio has some Amish counties. Why not you rent Amish horse buggy? :laugh2:

oh fraud busniess! that is exlain.. i thought something like i say before you reply this.. opps lol! yea i see that now.. oh man.. do you trust that? do you think it works?

It all depends on the design. I would like to do experiement if I had money to spend. And see how it works. Also I would look into chemistry books and up to date info about Hydrogen production. Never know that there are some simple way to make Hydrogen.

Catty

Back