Howdy from Oklahoma

I was hoping that DVDFreaker was one of your older brothers :lol:

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Welcome to AD, Jasmine! I live in Coweta, OK, which is only 30 miles from where you live:) I live southwest away from you. Hope to meet you in person someday soon. The Dutch Pantry sounds really good. We should try out that place.

Welcome to AllDeaf! :) Good luck with your studies.

:welcome: Too, I live Norman, Okla. My husband and I went to restaurant where Amish's place there while We went to see my family in Muskogee, OK. True! It very delicious!!!In Kansas, We met Amish the people community that they are very lovely and bright! We bought some meats from Amish's grocery store in KS. :thumb: I am surprised that Chouteau, Ok where My relative live there. We want go out restaurant there again.

:welcome: to AD :)

I'd love to try the Amish foods someday ;)

Thank you all for the welcome. I am not Amish but I do enjoy Amish foods. I live in a town that is inhabitted by people who are Amish. There really isn't anything they do to annoy me, most of them are very friendly and fun to talk with. I love their fresh vegetables they sell at the Trades shows.

it's cool to know that we work almost the same job, except I work under center for disability rights, inc.

although I don't know amish very well, food sounds delicious. do you still have your brat (fur)stars? ;)

welcome, and welcome..

Back