How Would You Feel?.....

coffeeeeman said:
[/B][/U]

Kinda hard to do..Kids always manage to sneak up on you or do something totally un expected.

EXACTLY!!!!

Cheri said:
My Son has his own account and he is on Parent Control. He is not allow to Chat with Strangers on line or Look in websites He can only play on line games or Look at Cards on Line for Kids.

My Son never Caught anything Sexual On line even through my Computer is in the Living Room...My boys are so busy all the time playing with their toys, Cards or watching movies or Playing with their Video games...If they decide they want to go to the Park I take them to the Park or Outside and I'll get off Line or put away message up... :mrgreen:

Yes, It's the same with me, too...
My children have their own account & under our parent control... They have the kids discussion forum... I would not allow them to join "adult" discussion forum...
They sharing their schools, homework, etc. etc... it's good... They also play their own toys, with their mates outside...

I turn AD post off sometimes when the children want to use the computer to play with PC games.

My children can't open my account because I have my own password.

My children enjoying themselves to sit to watch me to type or read AD forum or other forums because of English, also MSN chat, too...

My children are German but I still feel uncomfortable when they read "dirty" under the General Discussion... I do is change it to other thread quickly as I can.
My children understand 50% English.

I read AD post at work...

Angel, it doesn't mean that you are bad mother... I know everyone have accident without notice the children behind the back or sneaking.... Me, too... what I said my post an earlier... I learn my mistake then do careful next time..

^Angel^ said:
Exactly! Thank you Breezy ! *hugs*....

Thank you everyone for your opinions ! :ily:

Welcome, darling :grouphug:

I also thank you all for your opinions, too :ily:

It's interesting to collect your opinions....

all i have to say is just move the computer to where you can see people coming in and out of the room so you won't get busted doing anything

lilredridinhood said:
all i have to say is just move the computer to where you can see people coming in and out of the room so you won't get busted doing anything

Yup like I am using my laptop or sidekick i dont have to worry about my kids sneaking up.. except at bed time when I bring my laptop to bedroom and sometime I don't notice them sneaking in when I take my ci off for a reason or my husband has tv on (he tend have volume a little loud) etc.. mst of time I dont believe in hidiing from kids from what I was doing if I saw their face :shock: which doesn't often happen. maybe once in a blue while all you can say **oops** then I would explain.. most kids knows cant swear but they also know adult can what you can do ? nothing really because most adult have to accept not to swear front of kids sometime "out of blue" they happen to be there when you swear at your partner/spouse etc what can you do ? really nothing but to say sorry that you saw us swearing.. same idea "sorry that you saw this in a forum" or email whatever.. It sucks begin tough parents but worth to be a great parent/parents if you believe in begin honest :)

blabbing again sorry,
Wendy

Back