how will i reach to married before 30 age? six years left

math? can you help me with this math problem? Can you tell me if I'm wrong or right?

mmbvbm.jpg

Matajan!!!!...can you read on top left corner? said, "...ONE BLONDIE" Why do you answer 16?! It already PROVED that youre UNFIT to Yale, MIT,Harvard, and others.. Sorry, thats my blunt honest.

why u go community college?

I went to community college for one semester, so what? After all, im in final year of SJ STATE U. and tell all of my professors n dean to kiss my rear!! Know why? im DONE with it and take my MASTER's. AND any race ladies still hittin' on me, yo~ Doesnt matter what color are they, AS long we have BLOOD in our human body is just SAME but different type of blood. If youre whining about your color skin, GO OUT to PAINT yourself an WHITE.

cheap and easy. why waste money at expensive college for same math?

i second that, +1

we've got extra chair for you!

dogs-playing-poker1.jpg

YO! i wanna to be in and play some old poker!! i got my poker face!

jiro,

remember i mentioned I was rich and intelligent and work hard and good gentlemen but not lazy or nothing person.
What about a non-white woman who is rich and intelligent and works hard and is a good lady but is not lazy or a nothing person?

You are not better than the non-white woman.

really? never PM'ed anyone? well I guess I've popped your PM cherry! :lol:

but yea you can simply click on "REPLY" and then type whatever you've gotta say.

I still got a lot to learn about using computers!

What about a non-white woman who is rich and intelligent and works hard and is a good lady but is not lazy or a nothing person?

You are not better than the non-white woman.

Do you have her number?

Back