How to stop get e.mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I just change to new e.mail address :D ...... but Today I open my e.mail box.. there 230 e.mails from alldeaf :eek:

How I find and click that not send it me anymore? :dunno2:

Thanks

You probably have subscriptions turned on.

When you post a reply, look for "Thread Subscription". If you say, "Do not subscribe" or "No emails"... then you don't get anything. :)

Thanks ;)

Hope its work! :giggle:

Hi Vamp...

:confused: I did click.... Do not subscribe then click save...

but i do still get emails from alldeaf??? :dunno2:

Thanks

Hi Vampie and mods...

Pls fix it bec still get it :eek:

:ty:

Last edited by a moderator:
IF this is in regards of the email subscriptions from other AD'ers posting their comments into the subscribed threads you have. Here is the Image shot you need to change. (Don't forgot to clean out your inbox first to see if the change has worked)

Go to User CP - > Edit "Options"

Help2.gif

The emails are from when you didn't change it.

For instance, if you made 10 posts before fixing it... you will still probably get emails regarding those 10 posts.

Okay, I think I fixed it.

How is it now?

:eek3: Dude...ya switched!! NOW I'm getting over 230+ emails--

:nana: Heck, I just had to pull that one--:cool2:

(j/k-- ;) )

~RR
Oh, so you gonna tease me that way?

*goes in your account and switches to "Receive subscription emails for ALL members."*

See how you like that one! ;)

A good thing that email provides a setting to 'forward' emails--*clicks 'forward' to VamPryoX*. Let me know when it's tooooo much! :cool:

~RR

A good thing that email provides a setting to 'forward' emails--*clicks 'forward' to VamPryoX*. Let me know when it's tooooo much! :cool:

~RR
*clicks 'Block all emails from Roadrunner'*

*reverses the 'Receive subscription emails for ALL members' over to VamPyroX's email account*...*blocks VamPyroX on buddy list here in AD*....problem solved. (*and then of course, also **blocks all email from VamPryoX**)

Now now, didn't anyone just 'hear' a blood-thirsty screammm?!!

~RR

*reverses the 'Receive subscription emails for ALL members' over to VamPyroX's email account*...*blocks VamPyroX on buddy list here in AD*....problem solved. (*and then of course, also **blocks all email from VamPryoX**)

Now now, didn't anyone just 'hear' a blood-thirsty screammm?!!

~RR
*turns on filtering*

Sorry, did you say something? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back