How to piss ppl off

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and Tell ppl You are capt. Kirk and you have A date tonight..

Oh I can peeve people off without any of this stuff, it isn't really hard to tell people what they don't want to hear... THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :P

I have a friend who has tons of pictures hanging on her walls. When she makes me angry, I go through her house and tilt every frame about 10 degrees off center. Drives her up a wall!

Use "I don't care what we eat" as a free pass to experiment in the kitchen.
You don't want to eat Artichoke Fritters?... SHOULD HAVE SAID SO.

Mostly misses cooking like this but Apple-Pumpkin Waffles were a winner.

Just give them a load of "expert" BS, turn to your conidante and swear to god it's true! :thumb:

Always wanted to know how to permanently mute tv volumes to drive hearing folks crazy

I had told candidates and people in office that they should go home and turn on their TV and mute it and try to watch TV. I get some people on the defense when I say this . I get bugged when I see candidates running for office and having no CC on their ads on TV. I see this as they do not care about deaf and hoh people.

I have a friend who has tons of pictures hanging on her walls. When she makes me angry, I go through her house and tilt every frame about 10 degrees off center. Drives her up a wall!

I.... would.... kill..... you.... :shock: :mad: You would have no arms after the first time you pulled that... no warning... just missing arms... :shock: :mad: I empathize with your poor poor friend... That would send me into a fit of anger to the likes of which you have never seen... :shock: :mad: That wouldn't make me angry... that would make me rage... :mad: death to all mode... Do you know how long it takes to get pictures straight on walls!? :shock: You have to use those stupid laser levels with a friend and everything! :doh: Maybe that's just me... :ugh:

I think its just you Mew :shock:
PBghostlygallery_thumb9.jpg

I.... would.... kill..... you.... :shock: :mad: You would have no arms after the first time you pulled that... no warning... just missing arms... :shock: :mad: I empathize with your poor poor friend... That would send me into a fit of anger to the likes of which you have never seen... :shock: :mad: That wouldn't make me angry... that would make me rage... :mad: death to all mode... Do you know how long it takes to get pictures straight on walls!? :shock: You have to use those stupid laser levels with a friend and everything! :doh: Maybe that's just me... :ugh:

(note to self) Do.. Not.. Touch.. Mew's.. Frames.

Easy! Take TV apart, there should be a speaker or two, cut off wires that is connected directly to these speakers (Or simply disconnect the connectors to these speakers) Viola! Permanent mute. Then put TV back together!
Always wanted to know how to permanently mute tv volumes to drive hearing folks crazy

When I was in elementary school and I had to sharpen my pencil I would rotate the pencil hole so that it was the smallest. Then the next kid gets confused when the pencil wouldn't fit. :rofl:

As a prank...friend of mine hid oysters in his friend's car trunk....in the hot summer time too...The stench became unbearable!....:giggle:...Tore the car apart trying to find out where the smell was coming from....he thought he might have ran over an animal...took it in for detailing....:giggle:...He rode around with the windows down all the time and the AC on...:laugh2:....took awhile before he found those oysters hid in the trunk.

Also, years ago...a friend of mine went thru a very bad break-up...(he was cheating)...so when he went to work one day, she was moving out...she cut on all the faucets in the house.....:giggle:...and left....it was flooded!

Thats Right FEMME FATALE YOU GOT IT SO RIGHT!! ALWAYS ENSURE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVEY BY CAPITALIZING !!!! ALWAYS CONSIDER PEOPLE TO BE SLOW ON CEREBAL UPTAKE FOR REGISTERING MESSAGES ALWAYS USE BIG LETTERS AS IT IS CLEAR AS A BIG NOISE IT SHOUTS INTO PEOPLES MINDS !!!SO MUCH THAT IS IT HIGHLY EFFECTIVE !! IT IS A PROVEN METHOD TRIED AND TRUE, MORESO IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY ENDORSED AS A METHODOLOGY OF PERSUASION FANTASTIC SKILLS TO HAVE !!! EVEN BETTER USE UNDERLINES AND BOLD!!!

I tell them I'm deaf not blind I can see what they're writing without the caps

Back