How to piss ppl off

I.... would.... kill..... you.... :shock: :mad: You would have no arms after the first time you pulled that... no warning... just missing arms... :shock: :mad: I empathize with your poor poor friend... That would send me into a fit of anger to the likes of which you have never seen... :shock: :mad: That wouldn't make me angry... that would make me rage... :mad: death to all mode... Do you know how long it takes to get pictures straight on walls!? :shock: You have to use those stupid laser levels with a friend and everything! :doh: Maybe that's just me... :ugh:

I would be pissed off too b/c some of photos can not be replaces if they fall off the wall .

I'd rather type real small instead of using all caps that annoys people more or type using the same color text as the background used to do that all the time on mIRC :cool2:

Last time I went to mIRC was like 15 years ago... Didn't like that site back then. I haven't bothered going there since.

Auto correction helps but is a pain in the butt sometimes. I like the word prediction to know what I was going to say.. :P

I'd rather type real small instead of using all caps that annoys people more or type using the same color text as the background used to do that all the time on mIRC :cool2:

I just highlight the words so I can read them. If people are stupid enough to sit there and tell you they can't read what you wrote or try and squint at the white on white writing / background... they should be slapped... :whip:

The tiny writing... I can see how that could be difficult to someone with less than perfect vision... but the same color writing... come on now....

I just highlight the words so I can read them. If people are stupid enough to sit there and tell you they can't read what you wrote or try and squint at the white on white writing / background... they should be slapped... :whip:

The tiny writing... I can see how that could be difficult to someone with less than perfect vision... but the same color writing... come on now....

You'd be surprised how many people can't figure it out lol :laugh2:

Back