how to know it's a boy or a girl?

I must be anti-psychic or something. Every time I've made a guess as to the gender of a baby I've been wrong. So I guess if you just let me look at you and I say its a boy, it means you can start buying frilly pink dresses.

lol lol syd. lolz lol

All the stories u said about knowing the gender of the baby...none of it is true.
my 1 sis have 2 boys and both were up and down. The sting are wrong also. i have 14 nieces and nephews and 1 on the way. So, all those stories being told here are full of myths. :D only thing u can find out is the ultrasound. :D

Since I'm French myself. my family has this custom to find out the sex of the baby by using a pin and needle method. They would hold it directly above the pregnant mother's belly. It was believed the aura from the baby would make the needle move. If the needle moved sideways, it was a boy. If the needle moved in a circular motion, it was a girl. Another way to find out was if your growing belly grew sideways, it was a boy. If it grew out in front of you, it was a girl. We also had a belief, if you had bad heartburn during your pregnancy, your baby would have a lot of hair. :D Good luck on your pregnancies, Mommies-to-be!!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I must be anti-psychic or something. Every time I've made a guess as to the gender of a baby I've been wrong. So I guess if you just let me look at you and I say its a boy, it means you can start buying frilly pink dresses.

Oh gosh.. I love those frilly pink dresses with matching socks. To top it off.. hafta get those cute lil' barrettes! Gotta fluff 'em up lil' curls like Shirley Temple! :D

Originally posted by Freaky
Oh gosh.. I love those frilly pink dresses with matching socks. To top it off.. hafta get those cute lil' barrettes! Gotta fluff 'em up lil' curls like Shirley Temple! :D

:shock: I collect movies Shirley Temple need 3 movies go I am looking for my daughter loves to watch it and dance with sometimes :)

My 11 year old niece was young, she had an uncanny resemblance to Shirley Temple because her hair was so naturally curly like mine. My niece would act and sing like Shirley Temple, her teacher always called her, "There's Miss Shirley Temple!" My niece adored that name and we showed her a videotape of Shirley Temple and my niece loved the cute lil' girl! :D

I forgot all about Shirley Temple's movies!!! I gotta BUY them and watch them over and over! I don't care if my boys like them or not! I love them! Aww! :tears: <--Happy tears.

Originally posted by ChelEler
I forgot all about Shirley Temple's movies!!! I gotta BUY them and watch them over and over! I don't care if my boys like them or not! I love them! Aww! :tears: <--Happy tears.

same here watch with daughter even when she aslept keep on til The End. :D

Back