how to know it's a boy or a girl?

Beauty2Girls

Reaction score
anyone can tell pregnant woman who will her baby be a boy or a girl? I dont mind to be surprised my birth, just interesting, mine most said it will be a girl and IT'S

i know about ultrasound but I mean... myth stories about size/where the belly are and yak yak stories. :D

The heart beats.. lolz, that means nothing. :D

HA, when I had high heartbeat 150 to 155 and nurse said it might be a girl lately at labor room it went down like 130 once there nurse said a boy, I told her at clinic for 9 months since was about 150 thought a girl :dunno: :lol:

And my friend had ultrasound and caught first place was ball and yaya, it is a boy! I was laughin.. :lol:

well, its no way to know if its girl or boy without having sonogram (ultraound). The only way to confirm baby's gender is to have sonogram. I haven't find out about my baby's gender yet but will find out soon though. I just have this gut feeling that Im having girl -- but rather to know for sure which gender I'll be having from sonogram. Im due on July. :D

Originally posted by ~Heather~
well, its no way to know if its girl or boy without having sonogram (ultraound). The only way to confirm baby's gender is to have sonogram. I haven't find out about my baby's gender yet but will find out soon though. I just have this gut feeling that Im having girl -- but rather to know for sure which gender I'll be having from sonogram. Im due on July. :D

May I know have u felt naused or vomit as morning sick? I have had that, interesting my mother told me she had first preggy, me, but my younger sister she hadn't morning sick different but same girls :dunno: :D

Lolz, only thing u know is ultrasound. The heartbeats mean nothing. Just letting a person know that is VERY healthy. :D

Originally posted by TommyGirl
May I know have u felt naused or vomit as morning sick? I have had that, interesting my mother told me she had first preggy, me, but my younger sister she hadn't morning sick different but same girls :dunno: :D

Yeah, I never had morning sickness with my first but this one I felt more naseous, more worse than when I had with my first. I never threw up though -- thank goodness. :lol: I'll post once I find out whats my baby's gender is girl or boy! Im so anxious and ansty to find out! hehe... ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Yeah, I never had morning sickness with my first but this one I felt more naseous, more worse than when I had with my first. I never threw up though -- thank goodness. :lol: I'll post once I find out whats my baby's gender is girl or boy! Im so anxious and ansty to find out! hehe... ;)

Wish u lucky with a girl ;) maybe i'm wrong :Oops: well :D

depends how many genders there are in your family...if your mother often has boys, it will still be boys...if she often has girls, it will be girls...you know, depends on the rate of how many males and females there are in your family

Weird. With my first two pregnancies, my boys were way up high near my ribs. Ouch, it hurt when I bent over (while sitting, ofc!) to tie my shoes. :roll: But this time, the baby's not up there near my ribs and it doesn't hurt to bend over to do my shoes (while sitting). I have a feeling that it could be a girl, but the ultrasound showed me differently... so I don't know what to believe. :dunno: Some of my local friends kept saying that it's a girl, damnit! I said OK OK OK! :laugh2:

Some people say it is how you carry the baby - if it is up high or down low .......... I dont believe it only the ultrasound

yeah its interesting facts.. that I went thru 5 pregnancies..
i noticed that all my girls .. i tended to have wide belly around over the hips... but when i had 2 boys.. they are like basketball shape and sticking out.. (narrow out from hips).. :dunno:
hehe..

:P

I thought I heard a rumor saying that if the belly's higher, then It's a girl, but if the belly's lower, then its a boy?

all is myth... :lol: simple way to find out -- SONOGRAM (ultrasound)

My mom said she had her 3 girls lower and her last son higher. I had my son higher and now this its lower. Ehhh, I'd rather not to raise my hopes high and rather to confirm by sonogram. ;)

it is hard to tell if you want to know boy or girl, I can't wait ot be another Uncle coming up soon in June 30th. my sister in law is preg due on that day.

Back