how to clear up snow

Shovel or snowblower

• Shoveling damn snow

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Snow blower damn snow

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Do you guys use salt? Just curious.

Show shovels and salt. Salt is bad for the cement, but don't want sued if anyone falls.

We live in an apartment so we just stare outside the window and watch people mumble & grumble with their shovels. I pity them and I just stay toasty warm inside.

arrr.gif

I shovel the drive-way all the time when the neighbor and I were supposed to take turns shoveling, but she claims that she's rarely ever home, so that means I'll have to be the one to do all the shoveling. :(

She and I share the same driveway.

arrr.gif

I shovel the drive-way all the time when the neighbor and I were supposed to take turns shoveling, but she claims that she's rarely ever home, so that means I'll have to be the one to do all the shoveling. :(

She and I share the same driveway.

Hu ah! Go gal! Hate to have to arm wrestle you! :giggle:

We use the plow which my dad have for his truck :D plus having that box stuffy on his truck's trunk for putting the salt on them ;)

No snow around here in my area, and It's very rare to have snow in my town. So, I sit back and put up my boots on the table and enjoy the chill weather. :D

At my parents house in Austria, they have so much snow, They use shovel, for the path to their front door, it's too close to the walls for the blower!!! they have 1.5 meters of snow at the moment. The snow plougher does their and other houses drive ways.

There is no Neither, I really don't need to shovel or use my snow thrower. Even with 18 inches of snow, our Jeep can go in and out of our driveway without being stuck! Even when there is snowbank across my driveway from city plowing, I still can get out with my Jeep!

nothing. the maintenance guys take care of it.

Mine's coming in couple of hours and will continue to snow for the next 12 hours!! :shock:

Back