Shovel or snowblower

• Shoveling damn snow

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Snow blower damn snow

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
how do you clear up snow the driveway or sidewalks by shoveling or snow blower?

isn't it fun to shovel or use the snow blower to clear up damn snow?? eh.. :fruit:

we don't normally get enough snow where I live to make a snow blower worth it. So I use the low-tech method... elbow grease. Don't want to get sued by some idiot who doesn't walk carefully. I'll probably have a heart attack one of these days though.

I don't have a big ass driveway and the town uses small bobcat to clear out my sidewalk. No reason to have a snow blower. Just shovel away the porch, stairs and partly driveway. Nice eh? :cool2:

We use a snow shovel. No need for a snow blower, altho. The snow around here don't last long.

We live in an apartment so we just stare outside the window and watch people mumble & grumble with their shovels. I pity them and I just stay toasty warm inside.

we did shovel snow few days ago otherwise it will melt and turning it into ice and make dangerous for us to walk and slip.

Snow blower!! I hate snow...i hardly wait for SPRING to arrive! Yea i am always ready for spring and never ready for WINTER! :lol:

Oh Crap! :lol:

Ok! To make you feel better. I have never seen snow. I would like to one day.

Oh Crap! :lol:

Ok! To make you feel better. I have never seen snow. I would like to one day.

Haha...the snow will drive you crazy if you had to commute to work or go to the store if the roads are covered with ice/snow...takes practice and skill to drive on it. We got at least 8" of snow here which is a lot for Seattle area.

I bet!

I would not even know how to drive in it.

I'm just imagining all the fun stuff you can do in the snow. Like building a snowman, making a snow angel, Sledding, etc...

To live in it probably a whole different story.

Yeah...it's fun to imagine, of course. I'm sure you will visit someplace where there's snow to see in real life. :)

For me, snow blower all the way where we live. this am i am so glad that I did finish the long driveway by using a snowblower. i even shovel stairs, porch and small area of spots.

what a good workout!

Back