How old is everyone here?

Greg23 said:
Your smiley faces scare me.
Why scare? Do you mean being 40 yrs old scare to you? For me, nah!! 40 yrs old still feels like 20 yrs old. I don't feel I'm 40 because I feel like I'm 20 yrs old. :applause:

Momoftwo:)

I'm halfway through the 28th year of my life but I'd like to think I'll still be 29 and holding when I turn 30 in 1 1/2 year.

Momoftwo said:
Why scare? Do you mean being 40 yrs old scare to you? For me, nah!! 40 yrs old still feels like 20 yrs old. I don't feel I'm 40 because I feel like I'm 20 yrs old. :applause:

Momoftwo:)

Hmm, planning on any more kids bcoz you feel like 20 years? :eek: :D

I'm 5 x7 (math problem) and feel like I'm OLD as a wolf. :eek: And already shown some silver strands of hair. <teeth chatterin'>

27 here... but will be 28 like in 6 months from now.. but when january comes then the countdown starts.. blahhh but actually I don't start countdown til march why? cuz I like to know time will go by too fast.. but yeah like I said I am not looking to be 30 but I will be 30 in 2 years from now when june of 2006 comes :P

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
27 here... but will be 28 like in 6 months from now.. but when january comes then the countdown starts.. blahhh but actually I don't start countdown til march why? cuz I like to know time will go by too fast.. but yeah like I said I am not looking to be 30 but I will be 30 in 2 years from now when june of 2006 comes :P

Yeah, I missed that ages. Don't count the white strand of the hair. :shock:

I forgot how old I am! I know I just gone over the hill and found some gray hair in my head. My mind's telling me Im 25 years old. Is being 25 years old going over the hill? BTW, for some strange reason I still remember vividly that the lowest gas price I saw in my life was 32 cents a gallon. This should give you an idea how old I am.

Let me check my drivers license...

*checking*

Hmm...

It says that I was born in 1976. I wonder how old that makes me?

VamPyroX said:

*checking*

Hmm...

heheh 29 ?? cause you one year older then me lol I am born 1977 lol

Greg23 said:
I'm 16, I'm guessing I'm the youngest here. :(

Nope 'cause I know one AD member I know very well is 16. BTW I'm 40. Welcome and enjoy AD, Greg23!

VamPyroX said:

*checking*

Hmm...

ofc u are 29!

Back