How old is everyone here?

Whitewolf1970 said:
Yeah, I missed that ages. Don't count the white strand of the hair. :shock:

:rofl: if I ever find a white strand of the hair I def will dye my hair back to blonde :P but i am not def a nature of being a blonde I'm proud that i have dark brown hair ;)

Calculating, 1970=1970, then I guess your One Thousand, nine hundred and seventy years old. Tell me if I am doing my math correct. :-D

Cheri said:
Born in 1970, Do the math. :giggle:

JUST became 30!

Thought it is a bad thing- In my heart, i am still 25. Heh. :crazy:

Will turn 20 in a matter of few days.

Ay cambaria! Well at least I am finally out of the "t/theen" years and enter the "ty" years (twenty, thirty, instead of eighteen and ninetheen)

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
:rofl: if I ever find a white strand of the hair I def will dye my hair back to blonde :P but i am not def a nature of being a blonde I'm proud that i have dark brown hair ;)

That's why I dyed my hair back to its natural color: black. <sigh> I need that Grecian formula for wimmen to have so I don't need to dye silly color. :D Hmmmmm... I'm counting you got one white strand on your hair. :eek: :P kidding.... Hehehehehehee.

diehardbiker65 said:
Calculating, 1970=1970, then I guess your One Thousand, nine hundred and seventy years old. Tell me if I am doing my math correct. :-D

:rofl: Try again sir.

DeafMonkey said:
heheh 29 ?? cause you one year older then me lol I am born 1977 lol
Yep, you're right.

However, it is possible for two people to be the same age and born in two different years. ;)

I will be 35 in 2 1/2 weeks. My mind is acting like 25. I have 20 something in my body (damn thanks to someone, I lost 20 lbs in a few weeks due to severe stress). :squint:

will be 40 next year "april " and dont tell me that i am over the hill ! hee hee

BabyAngel said:
I am 22 years old :D

are you serious that you are 22 yrs old??? wow i see pic on you avatar that you are look like about 26 to 28 yrs old lol :-o

Back