How old is Earth? Evolution?

It only mentions an "estimate" of the trees age; there is nothing about the "proof" of the Earth's age.

As I posted before, God created things with full maturity and characteristics of age. Remember, He created the Earth with full-grown trees, animals, and people, not acorns, puppies, or babies. He created full-size rivers in Eden, not tiny little water trickles that had to carve out river beds.

Have you read my post #138 that my post #135 is correct, not #134.

This post #135 is correct.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - How old is Earth? Evolution?

Okay, this is your opinion. :)

i am sorry i only follow the science not the bible.
i follow science that earth is 4.6 billion years old how does earth have population of 6 billions humans how do we get more people to population earth if earth is 6,000 years old :confused:
i am sorry i don't believe that

Yup, I'm agree with you.

There's many religions that define about earth, I'm only believe from science.

God isn't created this earth, but it was formed from evolution, IMO.

Europe, China, Latin America, Russia and former USSR states are MUCH older than 6,000 years but USA was majority of American Native with full of forest in east coast and northwest, plain in midwest and desert in west coast and inner west, even no building except for Indian's related building, such as tent.

Yup, I'm agree with you.

There's many religions that define about earth, I'm only believe from science.

God isn't created this earth, but it was formed from evolution, IMO.

Europe, China, Latin America, Russia and former USSR states are MUCH older than 6,000 years but USA was majority of American Native with full of forest in east coast and northwest, plain in midwest and desert in west coast and inner west, even no building except for Indian's related building, such as tent.

exactly

Well I don't believe BOTH of Envolution or Creationism, their own dates which they say "million years ago" or "few thousands years ago", there are just no proof for it.

I don't believe in Evolution, scientists have different perspectives on theories. I don't trust scientists, they can make mistake, they can guessed their theory, they can't be trusted 100 percent.

Theory of Evolution and Cases of Fraud, Hoaxes and Speculation

evolution fraud

Evolution Hall of Shame

Uhhh...that is pretty broad sweety. :)

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your trust in scientists? (Not necessairly all of it but there are good scientists out there.)

Uhhh...that is pretty broad sweety. :)

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your trust in scientists? (Not necessairly all of it but there are good scientists out there.)

I'm sure there are good ones, but are they honest not unbiased? I dunno.

Back