How "old" are you?

I'm 47, but I've been told I look younger, around age 30's...Nice compliment...Even my adult daughter's friends thought I look around 30's...lol......I feel age 30's... Felt good :)

I guess the term "Never trust anyone over 30" is dead. Yay.

25 and I feel waaaayyyy older. I thought the babies were supposed to keep me young lol.

i feel old, more like 60 now, done so much in life, that theres nothing left for me to do but playing in the garden and walk the dogs....my reckless youth caught up with me i suppose...injurys (you cant see it) and just not fit anymore and cant gain it either so, i feel old...

Vividly remember the day I turned the "deadful 30"....cried all day long, thinking I was so old and over the hill....And the saying was...."Never trust anyone over 30"....Realized there's no stopping Father Time....and no way would I want to back my years up....I've met a lot of 20-30 yr. olds that were sort of "old souls".....and so many times, I've been told...."there's that wise look in ur eyes"....Been around the block too much.

I have the feeling that i need to be counted in dog years. 7 x 14= 98 (not really sure about my math)

oh i bloody hate birthdays, but on the other hand is means another year i survived...

My son was telling how old he is getting- 40 in June. My other son will be 37 in February.
All relative.
Advise them-I won't be "old" till I reach a 100 in a few years.( Excluding pension cheques-of course!)

Back