How "old" are you?

I'm 53 and I feel young and imature, yes I pity my wife.

I predict that once the new house is done, you will feel so much better and also much younger :). Cheers to that happening as quickly and smoothly as possible! :wave:

Agree!...So you're permitted to act like a giggly teen, Kristina!...Getting excited about a new home is natural! & exciting...I was gushing when I was able to move by the River....the most excitement I've had in years...:giggle:

Just did a massive happy dance and my kids were embarrassed. :dance::dance2:

I wish I looked like I was still in my 20's, lucky you! :)
After many tests, I was finally diagnosed with Fibro about 8 years ago. Hopefully you will find a doctor familiar with dealing with the condition who can offer you a clear diagnosis and give you some options to help you cope with the frustrating symptoms. Hang in there! :wave:

Thank you.

I've actually noticed recently that I look closer to my actual age, maybe a few years younger. I was carded the day after my 40th birthday. Best gift ever! :D

I've been to 2 rheumatologists so far The first one said, "No. Your tests all look fine, you don't have the pressure points...blah, blah, blah..." The second one said "Your bloodwork is all normal, but your symptoms sound a lot like fibro," so that's progress. The other thing she said was that it COULD be a vitamin D deficiency. She ordered a particular blood test, but I never went in and took it. I need to do that!

You know how it goes, I guess. You're fine, fine, fine, and then one day, your blood is on fire, and walking downstairs makes you exhausted. :(

I hope your case isn't too severe. I have one friend who is absolutely disabled by it, and that happened within the space of about a year! Poor guy.

Jen M.

I'm 25 (Well I will be next week) and I feel young, like age of 17 or 18! However I do not like that I only have 5 years to go before I turn 30.... that makes me cringe as that means I'm getting old....

Not at all! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. My 30s was my hardest but most rewarding decade so far. ;)

Jen M.

Always felt I was older mentally and intellectually.

Although I look younger than I am from what people says. :)

Must find my inner child again and make sure I stay young on the inside and outside.

Always felt I was older mentally and intellectually.

Although I look younger than I am from what people says. :)

Must find my inner child again and make sure I stay young on the inside and outside.
You do. I thought you were younger than me a few years ago! :)

I have gotten the some comments before by people younger than me, some college and community college classmates. They thought I was 18 for some reason. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad at that comment.

You do. I thought you were younger than me a few years ago! :)

I have gotten the some comments before by people younger than me, some college and community college classmates. They thought I was 18 for some reason. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad at that comment.

Aww...

Consider it a blessing to stay youthful...

I bet you'll think it's funny the day you have to fish out your senior citizen card to prove that you're that age! :lol:

I find it weird that people thought I was 18 when I was 16 then when I was in my early 20s and went to a nightclub and has never been carded.

But now people think I'm younger than I am..

Go figures... :)

I will be 39 in 10 days, but don't feel like it. People never believe my age. They think my kids are my siblings, or I am their babysitter. I enjoy life. I wan to make the most of every day that I have.

I should have said that I was old enough to know better, but too young to care.

I should have said that I was old enough to know better, but too young to care.

Ah, the Red Hat Society philosophy.
Actually, I think it's more like I'm older enough not to care what others think. Hence why they wear red hats with purple clothes (or accessories). Heck, I've always had that philosophy. :giggle:

Ah, the Red Hat Society philosophy.
Actually, I think it's more like I'm older enough not to care what others think. Hence why they wear red hats with purple clothes (or accessories). Heck, I've always had that philosophy. :giggle:

Don't know about the Red Hat Society, but that was something my mother and grandmother said constantly.

I remember my grandmother telling everyone that she was 39. She was 39 every year until her first son turned 39, then she became 49 and so it went. She was 75 when she died.

That is cool Travis! I pray you have a great birthday. Do you have plans?

Thank ;) I want to goal difficult to plan probably I want to my father and 2 sisters also, plus group homes treat to me includes. my grandparents proud of me treat to me grandpatrent already knew proud me It take an take change better change spending to me I want to spending to my family important I think!

Back