How many text messages do you use a month?

Turn up the hot water please! lol

I have 5000 texts but never use more then 500. 2000 voice but never use them, my sister uses them when she is with me. I also get totally unlimited data which is a life line as I FaceTime and Skype all the time :)

Text and messenger is the primary communications on my phone. I don't use video chat much on the phone.

I hardly use video chat on my verizon either. I text a lot. How do you find out how many texts you send/receive per monthly? We pay for unlimited texts so how do they keep record for number of texts sent/received?

I'm going to ditch Verizon in January. My contract will be up. I'll love to have a phone with no contract such as T mobile.

I love my T-Mobile service. I pay $40 a month for unlimited everything ( except minutes on the phone because I'm deaf and can't friggin talk on it! ) So I have 500 minutes. :roll: You know, in case I ever get a wild hair in my butt to call someone and talk to myself as they listen? :laugh2: I can opt to pay $20 more a month and upgrade my phone every 6 months ( Which I'm kind of thinking about ) I like the Sony Xperia they have.... sexy phone! :D

I suppose if I wore my C.I. and put some effort into it I could use the phone..... but what can I say, I don't want to! :D I hate talking on the phone!

my t/mob service stinks,the t/mob shop run by kids one cell short of idiot..i went into shop few weeks back with list of complaints and managers exacts words 'you f*cked'
icon9.gif
the phone back to factory again and i using 10quid cheap phone...as soon as contract finish i finish with t/mob
icon8.gif

Get "My Verizon" from Google Play and use widget on your home screen. It will take you to My Verizon and will tell you everything.

I hardly use video chat on my verizon either. I text a lot. How do you find out how many texts you send/receive per monthly? We pay for unlimited texts so how do they keep record for number of texts sent/received?

I'm going to ditch Verizon in January. My contract will be up. I'll love to have a phone with no contract such as T mobile.

I had Sidekick with Tmobile for several years, didn't have problem with the service and only paid $30 a month. While I am visiting my dad or relatives out of states, I barely able to get reception from Tmobile. I since switched to Verizon and was able to get reception easier.

my t/mob service stinks,the t/mob shop run by kids one cell short of idiot..i went into shop few weeks back with list of complaints and managers exacts words 'you f*cked'
icon9.gif
the phone back to factory again and i using 10quid cheap phone...as soon as contract finish i finish with t/mob
icon8.gif

reception can be grim t/mob unable to use it in south wales..i found them rude unhelpful,i look into 'my verizion'..wish i could get out of my contract but not poss

reception can be grim t/mob unable to use it in south wales..i found them rude unhelpful,i look into 'my verizion'..wish i could get out of my contract but not poss

Not sure that would work for you in the UK. My understanding is that Calvin is in the USA. Who is you current carrier (what company do you get your cell service from)? Bet it is different than any we have in the States.

Also, think T-Mobile is different in the different countries.

I love my T-Mobile service. I pay $40 a month for unlimited everything ( except minutes on the phone because I'm deaf and can't friggin talk on it! ) So I have 500 minutes. :roll: You know, in case I ever get a wild hair in my butt to call someone and talk to myself as they listen? :laugh2: I can opt to pay $20 more a month and upgrade my phone every 6 months ( Which I'm kind of thinking about ) I like the Sony Xperia they have.... sexy phone! :D

I suppose if I wore my C.I. and put some effort into it I could use the phone..... but what can I say, I don't want to! :D I hate talking on the phone!

If you live my area and you won't get any signal under T-mobile coverage. :ugh: You get what you pay for. For Sprint? No LTE anywhere here. We love Verizon and LTE coverage are anywhere and perfect for FT/VRS. Also VZ have Deaf plan.

Right now, We use iMessage a lot and hard to tell how many "text" we made a monthly. Probably over 4k.

But T-mobile is GREAT coverage in Europe unlike USA.

Not sure that would work for you in the UK. My understanding is that Calvin is in the USA. Who is you current carrier (what company do you get your cell service from)? Bet it is different than any we have in the States.

That's right. T-mobile's HQ from Germany.

There is no Verizon in UK.

You get Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 and Orange.

it do seem better in usa but it should be same everywhere...t/mob part of orange but the staff wear ee on shirts..my bills come from t/mob who apparently been taken over by orange but where ee come into it i not sure..it bit confusing

icon9.gif
icon8.gif

I'd see about finding another T-Mobile location. I've always had excellent service with them. :dunno:

Different companies! Mewtilation you are in the USA and caz12 is in the UK (England, Wales, etc.)

That's not what she meant. It was in reference to finding another T-Mobile store that will service Caz better.

I'd see about finding another T-Mobile location. I've always had excellent service with them. :dunno:

Different companies! Mewtilation you are in the USA and caz12 is in the UK (England, Wales, etc.)

That's not what she meant. It was in reference to finding another T-Mobile store that will service Caz better.

My point was that with them being different companies their reputation because of past service is likely to be different. Because Mewtilation has had good service it doesn't mean that caz12 should find it easy to find.

Back