How many of you look for ways to laugh?

Play with my three dogs. They make me laugh every day.

Play with my three dogs. They make me laugh every day.

They do, don't they? They're always entertaining one way or another. The best ones are dogs getting revenge on cats and that getting posted.

I'll give you another hint ... if you want to post a pic by hot linking from another website(as in image search from google as example) copy the location link then click the photo icon up top then paste the pic link there and click ok ... it will show the pic instead of the link itself in your post ...

I'll give you another hint ... if you want to post a pic by hot linking from another website(as in image search from google as example) copy the location link then click the photo icon up top then paste the pic link there and click ok ... it will show the pic instead of the link itself in your post ...

Location link? May I ask what that is? I was trying to figure out how to do that earlier today, and it didn't work out so well.

I find ways to laugh everyday....my pets and friends....and of course, finding jokes that are funny....even videos....and of course laughing at myself. Today, was a good day and had lots of laughter....riding with my friend (and she is 75) in her Sebring Convertible....don't believe she'll ever grow up....:giggle:...as she was honking her horn at 2 young dudes on motorcycles.....We also (on a serious note), visited a friend of hers in an Assisted Living Facility...and we left there in tears of laughter when this older guy "winked" at us....:giggle:

Location link? May I ask what that is? I was trying to figure out how to do that earlier today, and it didn't work out so well.

To make it simple it's the www address to a certain website ... the url ... go to google image search and search for something ... once a certain pic comes up you want to use right click and open pic in new tab .. once thats up click view image ... then copy the www address up top and paste in to the photo add icon in here ...

URL = Universal Resource Locator

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

ncff07 said:

To make it simple it's the www address to a certain website ... the url ... go to google image search and search for something ... once a certain pic comes up you want to use right click and open pic in new tab .. once thats up click view image ... then copy the www address up top and paste in to the photo add icon in here ...

URL = Universal Resource Locator

Thanks. I'll practice that. Something to learn how to do next year, which is less than a half-hour away.

For Internet funniness people of Walmart is always horrifically hilarious

DR5ti.png

That is easy , I just have to wait for my condo manger do something stupid .
He left a notice up saying the landscapers will be putting mulch on the flowerbeds soon. We're in the middle of winter and there are no flowers and the ground is covered with snow. I told a friend this and she got a laugh out of it.

For Internet funniness people of Walmart is always horrifically hilarious

I am soooo glad I do not shop at Walmart anymore. I took my hearing dog Finlay there once , he was wearing his working jacket , leash and collar that had 'hearing dog' printed on them and I was asked what kind of service dog he was . I was told Finlay was not allowed in the store , to be honest I think Finlay smarter than the person that asked me what his job was.

Maybe there is a reason for it. Perhaps mulch is on sale right now.

I am reading the best time to put mulch down is in the spring, if you put it down now it could attract rodents to use as a nest to keep warm. The plowing will just mess all the mulch up, it's a waste of condo fees.

I am soooo glad I do not shop at Walmart anymore. I took my hearing dog Finlay there once , he was wearing his working jacket , leash and collar that had 'hearing dog' printed on them and I was asked what kind of service dog he was . I was told Finlay was not allowed in the store , to be honest I think Finlay smarter than the person that asked me what his job was.

OMG !?? seriously ?!!

what did you do ???
did you ask for manager to set the things straight??

Finlay - I think so, too :D

Fuzzy

OMG !?? seriously ?!!

what did you do ???
did you ask for manager to set the things straight??

Finlay - I think so, too :D

Fuzzy

I made it clear that my hearing dog was allowed in the store and we where allowed to stay. But I never really when back to Wal-Mart again.

For me, I don't have to look far-- I have Damn You Auto Correct! » Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories to keep me laughing silly. I also have 17 Hilariously Rude Texts From the Ex - Autocorrect Fails and Funny Text Messages - SmartphOWNED, as well.

Now, for laughs or just to pass the time, what do you do?

For Christmas I shaved my beard into a fu manchu just because so for the next week or so if I want to laugh, all I have to do is look in the mirror.

Back