How many of you look for ways to laugh?

I love that website, damnyouautocorrect and if I needed my spirits lifted, I check it out. Usually I check it out on Monday mornings before going to work. It helps a lot!

One of my good friends is a big time goofball so it is a guarantee that getting together with her, we will end up laughing. Same with my brother. I posted a video of everyone dancing last night and my brother made his usual silly face when he saw that I was making a short video and if I click on it again, I know I will laugh again and again. My brother and I grew up laughing all the time by doing weird stuff and to this day we still do it. He takes after my dad who posts funny stuff on his FB wall.

Nice to have family members who are goofballs. :)

I make people laugh with all of my turbocharged comments. I think that I am a good comedian.

Went to that website...this one got me laughing out loud.

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 6
I watch extreme accidents , broken bones...ect on youtube... ohhhhh he's gonna need a band aid for that...lol

The first one I can do without. The second one? Good luck if the pants catch fire. Reminds me of that time I passed gas at Camp Lion in Carbondale in front of a bonfire.

Oh you went to Camp Lions?? I did too when I was around 12 years old. That was a lot of fun!

Oh you went to Camp Lions?? I did too when I was around 12 years old. That was a lot of fun!

In 1995 and 1996, yes. I wanted to return in 1997, but my mom wouldn't allow it, especially after the bonfire incident.

My buddy was lighting his farts on fire one and night and burnt them a bit. Only because there was a hole in the ass of them so it had those straggly threads, those caught. Easy enough to pay out, it's not like you could actually light your jeans on fire where unless there was accelerant on them, just doesn't work like that. Now, I would do it with polyester pants, something with a high content of synthetic fibers, that could melt maybe.

My buddy was lighting his farts on fire one and night and burnt them a bit. Only because there was a hole in the ass of them so it had those straggly threads, those caught. Easy enough to pay out, it's not like you could actually light your jeans on fire where unless there was accelerant on them, just doesn't work like that. Now, I would do it with polyester pants, something with a high content of synthetic fibers, that could melt maybe.

I haven't farted on fires in nearly 20 years, and I don't intend to start. I like my bum the way it is now, thank you.

I haven't farted on fires in nearly 20 years, and I don't intend to start. I like my bum the way it is now, thank you.

Farting on a fire wouldn't light your fart, you're full if it. The gas dissipates way too quickly, that's why you have to the hold lighter like RIGHT next to butt.

Farting on a fire wouldn't light your fart, you're full if it. The gas dissipates way too quickly, that's why you have to the hold lighter like RIGHT next to butt.

Funny you say that. Several of my friends here didn't believe it actually happened, but let me assure you-- it most certainly did happen, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a lighter-- it can be a campfire or a bonfire, and someone dumb enough to not know any better, which was the case at the time.

Lighting up a huge flame with hairspray was the thing to do in the 80s to get a laugh. Looking back, what a stupid and dangerous thing to do.

Lighting up a huge flame with hairspray was the thing to do in the 80s to get a laugh. Looking back, what a stupid and dangerous thing to do.

oh yeahhhh i totally foregt about it. It wasnt me who tried it. i saw someone else who have done it. but where was it? :hmm:

Back