How many hours a week do you.....

On the average, how many hours a week do you work?

• < 9 hours

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • between 10 and 19 hours

• between 20 and 29 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 30 and 39 hours

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Just 40 hours

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • between 40 and 49 hours

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • between 50 and 59 hours

• > 60 hours

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Honey, it pains me to see you working so damn hard :(

Smile, I have been this almost four years. I am getting use do it.

Sunday 8am to 9pm
Monday 6am to 230pm Federal; 3pm to 11pm Group Home
Tuesday 6am to 230pm Federal; 3pm to 11pm Group Home
Wednesday 5am to 100pm Federal; 1pm to 11pm Group Home/ Meeting
Thursday 7am to 330pm Federal (sometime work 3pm to 11pm)
Friday 7am to 330pm Federal
Saturday OFF (sometime willing work coverage as emergency shift).

I usually get home 11:30pm during Mon thru Wednesday. Get up at 530am, play and feed with a puppy, Katie and two cats =^..^= Pumpkin and Garfield before I go work.

Work at the Group Home, it is not really bad. Just administrate the medication to the clients, cook a dinner, feed them, do the craft, chore the house, chat with them or take them out to shopping or entertainment. Get them for bed. Clients usually go to bed at 8pm. I relax to do paperwork, medication arrangement, watch the T.V. or chatting with friends on my pager until 11pm.

It is very important what you have a good approach with the clients, their behavior are very stable. I work with them almost 4 years, they trust me. It is very rare to seeing client become aggressive or medical emergency. Yes, it cause very stressful. So far, the clients are very good. I enjoy working with Deaf people more than Federal Government.

Of course, I am burnt out at the end of day. I need to support my son's college tuition, car loan, insurance, mortgage, house insurance and condo fee.

If I have a man who is millionaire, I may quit Federal Government. :lol: I would choice Human Service agency than Federal due to communication effectively.

That's kind of excessive. You should be living in France instead. They'll give you a whole lot of vacation just because you work that much!

Will you pay me the expense moving down to France? :D

By the way, I admire your blog- you are very brilliant young man !! You should write a book about the Deaf culture and language. It is very educational to the hearing people.

However, I want to send a picture of my sons's Deaf half brother to your email. Hard to believe, you look so much like him. PM me.

I work 37.5 a week and it is flexiable. I can work an extra time like 30 mins or an hour to build it up to 7.5 hour for a day off. I got next Monday off, whoo hoo! That's my first flexi day off since starting work just over a month ago. :)

Smile, I have been this almost four years. I am getting use do it.

Sunday 8am to 9pm
Monday 6am to 230pm Federal; 3pm to 11pm Group Home
Tuesday 6am to 230pm Federal; 3pm to 11pm Group Home
Wednesday 5am to 100pm Federal; 1pm to 11pm Group Home/ Meeting
Thursday 7am to 330pm Federal (sometime work 3pm to 11pm)
Friday 7am to 330pm Federal
Saturday OFF (sometime willing work coverage as emergency shift).

I usually get home 11:30pm during Mon thru Wednesday. Get up at 530am, play and feed with a puppy, Katie and two cats =^..^= Pumpkin and Garfield before I go work.

Work at the Group Home, it is not really bad. Just administrate the medication to the clients, cook a dinner, feed them, do the craft, chore the house, chat with them or take them out to shopping or entertainment. Get them for bed. Clients usually go to bed at 8pm. I relax to do paperwork, medication arrangement, watch the T.V. or chatting with friends on my pager until 11pm.

It is very important what you have a good approach with the clients, their behavior are very stable. I work with them almost 4 years, they trust me. It is very rare to seeing client become aggressive or medical emergency. Yes, it cause very stressful. So far, the clients are very good. I enjoy working with Deaf people more than Federal Government.

Of course, I am burnt out at the end of day. I need to support my son's college tuition, car loan, insurance, mortgage, house insurance and condo fee.

If I have a man who is millionaire, I may quit Federal Government. :lol: I would choice Human Service agency than Federal due to communication effectively.

That was how it was for me working on the weekends at the group home. It is like living at my 2nd home taking care of 4 grown up children. I go food shopping, give them meds, cook them dinner, and take them to fun places. That was why I was able to handle working 80 hours a week every week for 2 years. Things became difficult when I got pregnant and I developed all these health problems.

I work 37.5 a week and it is flexiable. I can work an extra time like 30 mins or an hour to build it up to 7.5 hour for a day off. I got next Monday off, whoo hoo! That's my first flexi day off since starting work just over a month ago. :)

Isn't that in the public service?

I work 40 hours a week. :D

Usually between 20-30 hours a week, sometimes 30-40 hours.

During the spring and summer, I work about 60 to 90 hours per week (from: 7 am to 3 am, or 7 am to 12 am or 8 am to 1 am) It's varies.

During the winter, I'm gonna be making money on the Internet, I'm working on it. :)

What kind of job(s) did you have last summer and spring?

Usually between 20-30 hours a week, sometimes 30-40 hours.

I wish I had hours like yours, lol.

I've been working averagely 50-60+ hours weekly. Once in a while, It will hit 70 hours. It is exhausting yes, but life goes on. ;)

When I was younger I used to work 60 to 65 hrs per week. I used to work for making floppy disk of the computer and it was a fun job. I love it there. I quit and move on to another job which I shouldnt have done that. Oh well. Life goes on.

i work at hollister clothing stores and im earn hours its would be 4 hours or 5 hours between

Back