How many hours a week do you.....

On the average, how many hours a week do you work?

• < 9 hours

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • between 10 and 19 hours

• between 20 and 29 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 30 and 39 hours

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Just 40 hours

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • between 40 and 49 hours

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • between 50 and 59 hours

• > 60 hours

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
On the average, how many hours a week do you work? Answer the poll question.

I voted "between 50 and 59 hours" I work on Monday thru. Friday from 7:00AM to between 5:00 PM and 7:00PM, depending on my workload. Sometimes, I work half day on Sundays.

I voted 40 to 49. I work 8:30 to 4 but I am always in the office about an hour early and I am always doing stuff after 4 from the car or at home and even while I'm on vacation if my boss needs it.

I voted 40 because it's the average. I'm on a flexible schedule on a bi-weekly pay period so the first week, I work 36 hours and then have that Friday off and the second week I work 44 hours (total 80 hours every 2 weeks).

I work 40 hrs a week (8 am till 430 pm, mon till fri and they dont pay me 30 mins break)

I work from 5:30-2:00 M-F and I put 40-49 hours becuase it varies sometimes like today I volunteered out to finish my Christmas shopping and other weeks we may work all day Saturday as well depending on the workload.

Between 30 and 39 hours a week. My old job I had, used to work 40 hours a week. My roommate (my ex girlfriend) She works 70 hours a week currently.

between 30 to 39 hrs, cuz its slow at work now but when it get busy then it would be somewhere close to 40 or more.

I work 40 hours...from 8 to 4 Mondays to Fridays. I like to come to work early cuz I like to take my time getting my classroom and lessons ready rather than showing up at 8 and rushing before the kids arrive at 8:15.

I used to stay late after work but this year I have to leave at 4 on the dot due to changes to daycare situations.

For 2 years, even when I was pregnant with my son, I worked 80 hours each week. Worked 40 hours on the weekend at the group home while working my 40 hours as a teacher during the week. My hours at the group home were from 5 to 11 PM Friday, 7AM to 11PM Saturdays, 7 AM to 11PM Sundays and 5AM to 7AM Mondays. I became burnt out really quick but the money was nice to have to help pay off my excessive debt that I accrued during my years at Gallaudet. It was worth it.

40-49. Monday is 10 hours so figure it... M - F 1pm to 930pm. Also, bi-weekly pays.

During the spring and summer, I work about 60 to 90 hours per week (from: 7 am to 3 am, or 7 am to 12 am or 8 am to 1 am) It's varies.

During the winter, I'm gonna be making money on the Internet, I'm working on it. :)

i went with 40-49 cos i work 7 30 to 5 m-f then 5 hrs on saturday(optional).

i chose to work 6 days a week as much as possible.

I can't vote in the poll because I have no "average" working hours. My working hours are very scattered, and sometimes I spend more time on the road going to and from my assignments than actually working the assignments.

Sometimes I work six days and nights for a couple months, then sometimes I have no work for weeks.

I work as Window Treatment Technician, and my working hours may be vary, because they pay me per day, not per hour, plus commission (bonus). Most of the time I work between 60-80 hours per week. It is ok for single guy, just like me. When I start my family, I would reduce the working hours, or find another (40 hours) job. :cool:

I work 40 hours a week from 7.30 am to 4.00 pm and 30 minutes lunch break.

Back