How many do you have sibling

I am the oldest (23), then my sister is 21 and my brother is 18. My husband has 4 sisters, one brother, and another brother that passed away 13 years ago. My husband is the youngest.

I have three seprates birth and adoptee siblings.

My birth mom's : I have 1 sister 32 yrs old and 1 brother 34 yrs old and me oldest child.

My adoptee parents: I have 1 sister 38 yrs old and 1 brother 30 yrs old and me middle child.

My birth Dad's: I have no idea rest siblings. **Still searching my birth Dad and rest siblings relatives too**

downing said:
None.

Think have a half sibling- dunno.

my hubby have two older sisters. I consider one of his to be my sis. not the oldest one. ugh.
I am sorry you dont have any sibling but you already felt that your hubby's sister as your sis.. Is that count feeling like closer isnt that? Yea I think so, If I were you I would feel the same thing.

I have 5 brothers as I said earlier.. I am trying to remembered their ages..
Oldest sis * Passedaway* at 38 age
Second brother 47 * Jan*
Third brother 45 * Oct*
ME 42 * July*
Fifth brother * Passedaway* at 38 age
Sixth brother 39 * May*
Seventh brother 35 *June* ( Drandolph)
Two sibling passedaway same ages is that odd?

<--- a sister who is 7 yrs older than i... we are very close :) and up to this day ... she tells me and others that i am her BABY SISTER! :eek: :lol:

2 brothers, no sisters. I'm the oldest.

Taylor said:
I have one older brother by blood.

What about foster brothers and sisters? I have too many to count it seems. Some I've remained in touch with over the years but only one I've remained close to.
Well Myself once has foster family.. but not that count unless if you feel closer them since u grew up in foster I understand.

I have one little sister and one new little step-sister. My mom just got re-married. :)

I have a hearing sister who will be 16 this July and a deaf brother who died 15 days before his 6th birthday in 1987.

Wow! Most of you have big family. I have one older brother (will be 26 this October) and one younger sister (19). I am the middle child. I am 23. It would be nice to be the youngest. :lol:

1 younger sister, 1 older step-brother and 1 younger step-brother same age as my sister

i am older sister and my brother is second and my sister is youngest. i am 43 and he is 42 and my sister about 39 i think.

i am older sister and my brother is second and my sister is youngest. i am 43 and he is 42 and my sister about 39 i think. My brother and sister are both hearing.

I have one sister who`s 26 and brother who is 24 and I also have a twin sister but she only lived for an hour so I am the baby of the family!!! I have a brother in law who is 29

I have one sister who`s 26 and brother who is 24 and I also have a twin sister but she only lived for an hour so I am the baby of the family!!! I have a brother in law who is 29

I have younger brother who is 43. I am 44 and am 16 months older than him. I have no sister.

Back