i have 2 brothers and 1 half-sister

Sister = soon to be 30 in November

i am 27 *soon to be 28 this month*

1st brother = 26

2nd brother= 25

:)

TOF

my ex boyfriend's neighbor have 20 brothers and sisters. I was like :shock:

But.....they are Amish and lives in PA. makes sense. oldest was like 30 and youngest was like 2. jeez. poor mommy.

I am the baby of 6 kids. The eldest are 18 years older than I and the second youngest's 7 years above me. Ahh, being a baby is bliss! :D

4 sisters and a brother

I had a baby sister but she died days after she was born. She would have been 31 years old next month.

I have two step-siblings. A step-sister (my step-father’s only biological child) – she is 35 years old and lives in Atlanta’s Westside suburbs – not far from where I am. And a step-brother (my step-father’s adopted son) – he is 41 years old and lives in Knoxville, Tenn.

So, I am the youngest ones in the family! :thumb:

I have 2 half brothers.. I'm the oldest, my brothers is 21 and 16..
My husband has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.. one passed.. he's the oldest also.

I have an older step sister who's 36, younger brother who's 32, half sister who's going on 27, adopted sister that just turned 27, and a half sister who just turned 24.

I've got an older sister (22), and a younger brother (4 and a half months.) I am 21

downing said:
my ex boyfriend's neighbor have 20 brothers and sisters. I was like :shock:

But.....they are Amish and lives in PA. makes sense. oldest was like 30 and youngest was like 2. jeez. poor mommy.

:-0 20 brothers and sisters? :thud:

PurrMeow said:
:-0 20 brothers and sisters? :thud:

Hey mods/Ad. can any of you fix those emoticons? I apologize for error by typing. Pls accept my forgiveness!!! Thanks

Huge family!

I am youngest of 13 children. All borning hearing, but me born deaf. Eight brothers and three sisters then me born last. I am female.

I have one brother and I am the oldest. (6 years older than brother)

I have an older sister who is 2 1/2 years older than me, and lives in Joisey.
No other siblings.

I'm the oldest of four - have 2 brothers and sister.

My parents have about 20 brothers and sisters between them. I lost count and can't remmy all their names. Families in '30s were HUGE.

I have one older brother by blood.

What about foster brothers and sisters? I have too many to count it seems. Some I've remained in touch with over the years but only one I've remained close to.

Back