How many czars in White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard that word either because I am not a gamer. Is it really a big deal when someone doesnt know the word? :roll:

Of course it isn't. But it would appear that it has become popular to distort the meaning of words, beginning with the OP's definition of "czar". I guess he used the "urban dictionary" for that one, as well, instead of a real dictionary.:giggle:

Speaking of Karl Marx, I keep falling asleep every time I read him. I feel like I should be familar with the subject though I have no desire to take up the communist idealogy.

Actually, Marx wasn't a communist. But, he is a tough read.

Until Obama does something right I'll be the first to let everybody know. So far he hasn't done anything to my expectation other than seeing he'll continue to wreck the economy. The most divisive and the least transparent president evah.

Ever stop to think that your expectations are not what matters? I doubt seriously that Obama stays awake nights worrying about living up to your expectations.:D

Actually, Marx wasn't a communist. But, he is a tough read.

You're correct on this one. I should have remembered that and others have interpretation of his "Communist Manifesto" that varies widely if not as widely as the interpretation of the Bible.

You're correct on this one. I should have remembered that and others have interpretation of his "Communist Manifesto" that varies widely if not as widely as the interpretation of the Bible.

Absolutely. Depends on the perspective of the one interpreting.

I assume you are reading the same websites that Koko is quoting. Hardly credible. There are no czars in the U.S. government.

No, I am not reading the same website addresses that Kokonut is quoting. But, it does say about 32 czars when I read at a different website address. And, YES there are czars in the U.S. government. Please, do some research, dear.

Which website was this Maria? Can you link us? :ty:

No, I am not reading the same website addresses that Kokonut is quoting. But, it does say about 32 czars when I read at a different website address. And, YES there are czars in the U.S. government. Please, do some research, dear.

Are you referring to Glen Beck's site?

"czar" is simply a colorful title made by media to sell their newspapers

"czar" is simply a colorful title made by media to sell their newspapers

Exactly. This whole argument about "czars" in the Obama administration is based on wordplay. Nothing more.

The White House will be known as "Czars-R -Us"

Only fodder for the fringe minority. :roll:

Remember, you got pwned over ragtime. And you also got pwned over the word "pwned," too. Not much too worry there. It'll be fodder in 2010 and 2012, that'll be for sure.

Yeah, but this time they can say it 32 times more often to chose from .

Oops...here's another czar announced.

Obama to make Bloom manufacturing czar
Obama to make Bloom manufacturing czar | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com

Make that 33 czars.

:laugh2:

Oh, that Obama character. What a guy.

This'll be rich fodder for 2012. Even in 2010, too.

"The White House - made in Russia."

Obama is definitely pwned.

and back in Bush Administration, we had Cyber Security Czar, Intelligence Czar, Drug Czar, Domestic Policy Czar, and dozens more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back