How many children/child do you have?

no kids -- close to my neice and nephew (my sister's kids)

TJ now 20 (will be 21 in Feb)
Stephanie now 16

I am an aunt to my niece, Sarah-7 yrs old, my nephew, Donovan- 5 yrs old, and my niece, Isbella- will be 6 months old this Jan 30.

I dont have kids on my own but I used to pregnant twice, miscarriaged.

ChelEler said:
Sorry to confuse you, but I meant my husband as my baby. Sorry again. :hug:

ohhh gotcha Chel -- that would make sense now! :lol: ofc he would also be ur baby too! :D :hug:

Son 23, daughter 13, stepdaughters 21, 19, stepson 13, 5 grandkids with another due in August.

how many childrn do you have...

i have 5 children....3 of my own a boy 19 a girl 17 and another girl 15 and now two more girls ages 13 and 12...but in our house the only steps we have lead to the upper level of the house...i love them all as my own.

Saying I have stepchildren is no different than saying only three of your five are your own. Neither denotes less love. :doh:

I have son, just turned to 4 yrs old! He is adorable devil!!! Believe it or not, he looked almost same as that guy "Kevin" at the movie called "Home alone"!

DHB

Mah "poo-poo" n' siblin r mah wildren in the land of village. 1's in brat of element (can't wait 4 the next mid-idle skool) O dang, o dang, dang, dang!!! (besides it's just a test talk'g 2myself to "C" if it works 4my benefits practically project in this field of chit.)

I have 3 children....

2 boys aged 11 and 8 yrs old
1 girl aged 10 yrs old

Hugz
Anne
x

I have 4 grown up children and 3 grandsons. :)

Three daughters ~ ages: 25, 24 and 18
One son ~ age: 20

Grandsons ~ages: 7, 6 and 1 years old

Tamara said:
Mother of three Monsters!!!

Girl - 14 yrs
Girl - 13 yrs
Girl - 10 yrs

First two daughters are 13 months apart too!!
Wow. You don't have a son. You're so lucky lady. :)

Back